Jump to content
Yatagarasu

[2018] GP IdF (23-25.11) - Practice, Fluff & all the In-betweens + Gala

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, shanshani said:

why is there so little practice information available :sadPooh: the wealth of info surrounding Yuzu's practices really spoiled me. I wanna know how Boyang (did he even make today's open practice? he must have landed really recently), Zhenya, Rika, and Marin are doing!

 

 

speaking of Zhenya and Rika, I don't know who to root for T__T I want both of them to win. What does Zhenya have to do to qualify for GPF again?

I feel you. How nice would it be to be able to watch all the practices ever. Also on the Zhenya and Rika T___T. I want all my babies to do well and be happy...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zhenya will qualify if she wins, and she might have a chance with all the permutations and combinations that do my head in if she gets the silver, I think. She'll have 24 if she gets silver with a 2+3, and that means a tie on points with Sofia and Kaori. It might depend on how Rika or Konstantinova do? 

 

I have smoke coming out of my ears just trying to figure it out in my head, tbh. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want Rika, Zhenya and Kaori in the GPF. So much.

And I would love for Boyang to make it, but that's extremely unlikely I think? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, yuzupon said:

Is this the first time we'd see P/C? Or did they do some challengers before?

I don't think they did any challengers. I'm excited to see their programs. With V/M retiring and the Shibs off the season I find dance not too exciting.....but I do love Gilles/Poirier programs this season though :10636614:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, jinxxoo said:

I want Rika, Zhenya and Kaori in the GPF. So much.

And I would love for Boyang to make it, but that's extremely unlikely I think? 

Boyang has to win, I think, unless Yuzu's likely withdrawal has seriously messed up the math. But he's definitely in if he wins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sammie said:

I don't think they did any challengers. I'm excited to see their programs. With V/M retiring and the Shibs off the season I find dance not too exciting.....but I do love Gilles/Poirier programs this season though :10636614:

Considering we'd probably only see them in European C and WC next, yes. I, too, am excited to see their new programs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, shanshani said:

speaking of Zhenya and Rika, I don't know who to root for T__T I want both of them to win. What does Zhenya have to do to qualify for GPF again?

You can root for both! Rika is in with both gold and silver and the same goes with Zhenya (but she needs to score higher than 198 if she gets silver).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, yoloaxel said:

You can root for both! Rika is in with both gold and silver and the same goes with Zhenya (but she needs to score higher than 198 if she gets silver).

 

What about Kaori? Can Kaori, Rika and Zhenya be in?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

 

What about Kaori? Can Kaori, Rika and Zhenya be in?!

I think if we get Rika gold and Zhenya silver with 198+ Kaori is in, and it should be the same with Evgenia gold and Rika silver. 
 

Jackie Wong says: Kaori qualifies if at most two of these happen:

-Kihira 4th or higher,

-Konstantinova 3rd with IdF score >213.75

-Konstantinova 1st or 2nd

-Medvedeva 2nd with IdF score >213.41

-Medevedeva or Mihara or Tennell 1st

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, yoloaxel said:

I think if we get Rika gold and Zhenya silver with 198+ Kaori is in, and it should be the same with Evgenia gold and Rika silver. 
 

Jackie Wong says: Kaori qualifies if at most two of these happen:

-Kihira 4th or higher,

-Konstantinova 3rd with IdF score >213.75

-Konstantinova 1st or 2nd

-Medvedeva 2nd with IdF score >213.41

-Medevedeva or Mihara or Tennell 1st

 

Okay, I'm a dead bunny, thanks for playing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

 

What about Kaori? Can Kaori, Rika and Zhenya be in?!

I thought that depended upon Konstantinova and Mai.

If it goes Rika/Zhenya for 1 and 2 in whichever order, and Mai or Bradie even, gets on podium, think Kaori gets in?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, shanshani said:

why is there so little practice information available :sadPooh: the wealth of info surrounding Yuzu's practices really spoiled me. I wanna know how Boyang (did he even make today's open practice? he must have landed really recently), Zhenya, Rika, and Marin are doing!

 

 

speaking of Zhenya and Rika, I don't know who to root for T__T I want both of them to win. What does Zhenya have to do to qualify for GPF again?

If they get 1-2 then they can both qualify. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...