Wedding Plans - Phase II please pop by!

I think our wedding arrangement will be gone from the FF in the GS. It was a good plan to save the list of brides and grooms!

But that was on topic! Why would they delete it!!

hi.. I'm new(ish) ,,, can i marry his head roll at the beginning of Chopin please??? also that cheeky "CMON on, i can't hear you" gesture to the audience before his Zussaa in LGC in GPF was it,,,I'd love a gif, has anyone one?? ( its like the one he does in WTT before his swan LGC,,oh i will have to have that too,,,,oh god I'm getting greedy!! :wtf:

thanks

I better request something for myself before it's too late :grin:.

I'd like to 'marry' Yuzuru's English :rotfl:, and words in other foreign languages that he says from time to time :mrgreen:.

I think our wedding arrangement will be gone from the FF in the GS. It was a good plan to save the list of brides and grooms!

:rotfl: :rofl2: :goe:

Since I don't want to end up the only single lady left (it's the internet so it isn't reality, okay? :tongue: ) I'd like to chime in too... and I'd love to marry his dimples and the Crazy Swan knee slide from WTT.

Also, if that is okay with AppleEmperor, I would like to add the Believe Ina Bauer and the beautiful expression on his face when he comes out of it :love: :love: :love:

Since I don't want to end up the only single lady left (it's the internet so it isn't reality, okay? :tongue: ) I'd like to chime in too... and I'd love to marry his dimples and the Crazy Swan knee slide from WTT.

Also, if that is okay with AppleEmperor, I would like to add the Believe Ina Bauer and the beautiful expression on his face when he comes out of it :love: :love: :love:

It's okay as long as I don't see it happening under my nose. If Believe would like to cheat on me, then that is Believe's issue. Sharing is caring anyway :smile:

It's okay as long as I don't see it happening under my nose. If Believe would like to cheat on me, then that is Believe's issue. Sharing is caring anyway :smile:

Me and Ina will try very hard for that, we promise :grin: Thank you! :wink:

Can I marry the whole program of seimei (if that's not taken), his voice, his hand writing (in all languages and including his sign) and last but not least his typical peacesign pose (just like the photo below)?