Wedding Plans - Phase II please pop by!

I'm surprised it's not taken, but I still don't really want to marry, but rather have a long term affair with his serial killer look :P (I like the smirk, too, in combination, but the look in itself is enough, too) Though sorry, that doesn't really fit in with the wedding plans... (except to give someone the idea to marry it and force us into adultery at some point lol)

Hanmgse, people can share too! But the highest number is 6 currently, though those are quite unique, so I am not sure ... 3?

If I marry all parts of him do the parts make the whole? :angel:

Well ... technically you could marry various bits of him, if you can split him in 3 pieces to satisfy the above condition ... and if there are enough to assemble a whole package .. there you go :grin:

Hanmgse, people can share too! But the highest number is 6 currently, though those are quite unique, so I am not sure ... 3?

If I marry all parts of him do the parts make the whole? :angel:

Well ... technically you could marry various bits of him, if you can split him in 3 pieces to satisfy the above condition ... and if there are enough to assemble a whole package .. there you go :grin:

Hydroblade is only miiiiiineeeeeee

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5_er ... W1wZHZJZUk

I would have a hard time sharing my Swan Prince toooo

i've been looking forward to this /) u(\

a aa a so many of my favourites are taken :smile:

can i marry the notte stellata ina bauer?

this moment from h&l (https://youtu.be/u_pSRTMcb1E, 2:17 - 2:19; it haunts me in my sleep but idk how to describe it in words lol)

and the notre dame the paris costume. don't judge me |D

edit: actually, because i'm a sinful child, can i marry the hip rolls from vertigo as well lol?