Wedding Plans - Phase II please pop by!

Only if you don't carry them around somewhere; I'm sure Yuzu will need all his parts together for next season.

Sure. I'm asking the planners to add his beautiful eyes to my very short list. :devil:

Is it ok to request body parts now? :space:

:omg: Oops! I am sorry. I did not know that body parts are not allowed. How embarrassing! :smile:

I do not think anyone has requested his Mission Impossible costume. That would be great.

:omg: Oops! I am sorry. I did not know that body parts are not allowed. How embarrassing! :smile:

Wait, don't be embarrassed just yet :mrgreen: I've asked too, let's see if it appears on the list :grin:

I thought only Yuzu could marry his jumps? Yata?

Come on, do you mean his jumps have to be monogamous now? It's a happy hippie world here!

I don't know :acceptable: what if having too many spouses for the jumps makes them scattered and :hachimaki:

I thought only Yuzu could marry his jumps? Yata?

Come on, do you mean his jumps have to be monogamous now? It's a happy hippie world here!

I don't know :acceptable: what if having too many spouses for the jumps makes them scattered and :hachimaki:

The jumps are going to have harems of supporters! They'll feel more confident!!!

I had the opportunity to hold one of his signatures in my hands but unfortunately it was not mine :cry: I touched the same paper as him though and hugged it several times :devil:

I know what you mean... I don't know how I'll react when I finally get his signature, but probably it will be in a very similar way :smile:

I want to marry Yuzu patching the ice after Finlandia trophy in 2012 (because I actually spoke to him then, so...!!!)

You cannot say this and then leave it like that. Details!