Yatagarasu

[2018] GP Rostelecom Cup - Gala

17 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

I feel little better. It seems hi is happy. Lot of people coming to talk to him...

17 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

OMG so many:crybaby::10742289:

Among others, Misha Ge and Daniil too (was it Daniil?) :7938863:

who was the man who hugged him? the one with the beard at 0.45, he appeared with Misha...

eta: @sophiang your ava is gonna make me teary from now on:tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow:

It look like Danill.. I still remember the way he stared at Yuzu when he was taking off his long sleeve UA :hihi:

2 hours ago, LadyLou said:

OMG so many:crybaby::10742289:

Among others, Misha Ge and Daniil too (was it Daniil?) :7938863:

who was the man who hugged him? the one with the beard at 0.45, he appeared with Misha...

@sophiang

The man with the beard who hugged him was Candeloro. The Misha and all the officials and last Daniil

1 minute ago, fireovertheice said:

The man with the beard who hugged him was Candeloro. The Misha and all the officials and last Daniil

nope , Candeloro is the French one

this man is Pasquale Camerlengo , an italian coach .

Videos

Hi everyone, I'm trying out a new thing where we collect videos of each event into one place, usually in the first page of an event thread. That way people can easily find videos of each skater and watch them in order if they want!

Help us compile the videos! Click here to edit this document: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/167YUaSM7EIlBqYWRr-sLieDs9R1lhlqoBKmYBdPkVC0/edit?usp=sharing

Anyone can edit it. You don't need a Google account.

Warning: It takes a few minutes for the spreadsheet to update in this post; click on the link to see the latest version.

You know this is my first season as figure skating fans and especially Yuzuru's fans. I considered myself both lucky and unlucky to just know him after the Olympics 2018. So I don't get to enjoy the experiences as much as you guys when already knowing the results. 

However.. as my first season as Yuzuru's fan and CoR is my first time seeing him live in compitition.... I never thought I would get to experience the true Fanyu emotions roller coaster all in just 1 weekend. God what a high after SP and the heartbreak in practice then the 'oh he might be ok' when he land those quads in FS just to fell on 3A no less. And the VC was so mix of emotion both sad and happiness because he was fucking smilling!. Even the Gala Finale kills me wishing for 'what ifs' . This is too much. You guys are so brave for stanning him for so long. I totally this mental support.:sadPooh:

Wish him get well soon.  

8 hours ago, freyaminnie said:

You know this is my first season as figure skating fans and especially Yuzuru's fans. I considered myself both lucky and unlucky to just know him after the Olympics 2018. So I don't get to enjoy the experiences as much as you guys when already knowing the results. 

However.. as my first season as Yuzuru's fan and CoR is my first time seeing him live in compitition.... I never thought I would get to experience the true Fanyu emotions roller coaster all in just 1 weekend. God what a high after SP and the heartbreak in practice then the 'oh he might be ok' when he land those quads in FS just to fell on 3A no less. And the VC was so mix of emotion both sad and happiness because he was fucking smilling!. Even the Gala Finale kills me wishing for 'what ifs' . This is too much. You guys are so brave for stanning him for so long. I totally this mental support.:sadPooh:

Wish him get well soon.  

Take a good rest. (I want to say this to everyone who came back/is coming back from COR) He'll come back strong as he did in the past, so heal yourself too while waiting for him.