Yatagarasu

[2018] GP Rostelecom Cup - Men Free Skating

*starts burning sage* cleanse the ice....

Just now, Yuzu_legend said:

Praying for :7938863:YUZU!!!! Guys you really have to hold me, I’m so freaking nervous sitting in the arena I can barely type!!!! :13877886::tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

Virtual hug into oblivion 

Just now, Yuzu_legend said:

Praying for :7938863:YUZU!!!! Guys you really have to hold me, I’m so freaking nervous sitting in the arena I can barely type!!!! :13877886::tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

*Holding you there.

Do let us know when he shows up.

It's 7:30AM in Argentina... I just woke up to the news of Yuzu's fall and I'm having war flashbacks from last year-I'm so anxious. I can't watch live but I'm praying that it isn't a long-lasting or serious thing and that he'll have a good skate. He doesn't need to win gold or even break a WR, just take care Zu ;_ Also praying for Mikhail to come back with a satisfactory FS :snonegai:

2 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

:10742289:

Hang in there! Do you have a Pooh to squish tight? Steal one if you need to.

1 minute ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Sending vitual hugg :10742289: hang in there!! Be strong and cheer him louder for all of us when he show up!