Yatagarasu

[2018] GP Rostelecom Cup - Ladies SP & FS

30 minutes ago, Xen said:

Well she would be 1 bronze, 1 silver, which means placement wise she's same as Kaori, both with 24 pts. 

The only ones I'd say with sure tickets to GPF right now are Alina, Satton, Tuktuk. 3 more spots to be fought over with Rika and Med left to skate at IDF. 

And Stanislava, who has one silver so far.

sorry ladies, I wasn't feeling like livestreaming today (actually, I have skipped quite a few things I needed to do...starting form lunch but oh well)

happy for Sofia and Eunsoo:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

happy that Alina mostly hold it together again, it can't be easy ot skate in front of home crowd after Helsinki and after that SP yesterday, with all the expectations and questions 'will she deliver?'  She did, and I may not like her competitive programs and the general packaging her team gives her but she's strong and she's so sweet, I wish all the best to her :tumblr_inline_n2pje2TPZt1qdlkyg: the tech panels are calling mistakes too, that'd good.

Sad for Mako:tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw:I feel I've jinxed her...she probably felt the pressure of being a favourite here (I hope that's all). Sad for Yuna :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: again missing podium...that last jump at the end of the program is such a power move but also such a risk...

Lilibet is still quite consistent, but with her layout any mistake is even more costly...

and I didn't know Gracie had WD... poor girl, she was trying to come back, I hope she'll keep climbing her way back...

anyway, congrats to the medallists! :tumblr_meh76xcNA91qdlkyg:congrats to Alina who got her GPF qualification:tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

last GP will be tough as hell for the ladies who have the chance to qualify...

8 hours ago, Louitunes said:

Or  doppelganger!!!!

O/T but if somebody spotted Nathan in Moscow, it's probably him. Raf's interview said he was going to go to Moscow to train with Raf before IdF because Raf would already be there, and it probably made sense to deal with jet lag early that way as well.

13 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

O/T but if somebody spotted Nathan in Moscow, it's probably him. Raf's interview said he was going to go to Moscow to train with Raf before IdF because Raf would already be there, and it probably made sense to deal with jet lag early that way as well.

It was him!

I've no energy to get worked up about ladies, congrats to the winners, you're all still awesome and incredible to those who didn't win, and :tumblr_inline_mn41rcGFcT1qz4rgp: to the judges even if I haven't checked scores or anything because they probably deserve it anyway.

Even if late I wanted to add my 2 cents after watching this comp live.

At SC I liked Mako a lot but here not much, her skating seemed to be "heavy".

On the other had I'm in love with Eunsoo now :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw: maybe her jumps are not best in terms of height and sometimes seem to be borderline but her speed and flow are the best, and she has soft hands and grace. I even liked her Roxy though before I thought it didn't fit her, but at the arena you don't watch facial expression but overall movements and she is like cute kitty :animated-smileys-animals-047: she's very beautiful girl in person too.

Sofia performed very well, Alina also did good (don't see a point to discuss PCS here I think it was already done).