Yatagarasu

[2018] GP Rostelecom Cup (16-18.11) - Practice, Fluff & all the In-betweens + Gala

hace 46 minutos , shanshani said:

I feel like figure skating has consumed my life since about the start of the GP season. Seriously, a ridiculous % of my free time has been devoted to it since it started. Also some of my work time too...don't tell my boss

Free time? Oh boy, I wish figure skating would have only consumed my free time...it just took over my entire life not taking into account if it was free, family or working time!!! :facepalm:. I really do feel as an addict with no hope for rehab... :13877886:

hace 41 minutos , BWOZWaltz said:

I've already told my husband that I won't be eating dinner at the table with them on Fri/Sat/Sun His eyes rolled and rolled but in the end he's accepted his defeat...:whiteflag:

Hahaha...mine had not even the chance to roll his eyes as I informed him months ago that I would arrange everything at the office, so I could travel to Moscow in November to see Yuzu performing live. :xD: 

hace 21 minutos , Mastyaeva said:

Same here. I organized my whole working and studying schedule back in September (!) to free Friday and weekend to be able to spend all the time in the arena. Can't believe it myself. 

Yup, I had also to do a lot of planning (only work, I graduated long ago :happy:)...I will miss the open practices on Thursday but  will join for Friday and  the weekend!!

:dancingpooh::dancingpooh::dancingpooh::dancingpooh:

Только что, Yuzu_legend сказал:

Yup, I had also to do a lot of planning (only work, I graduated long ago :happy:)...I will miss the open practices on Thursday but  will join for Friday and  the weekend!!

:dancingpooh::dancingpooh::dancingpooh::dancingpooh:

Same here: will miss Thursday. Because of work. Feel a bit salty. Sigh. Student can disappear for a couple of minutes or skip the entire lecture, but what to do when you are a prof yourself? :1:

At least good thing is that PhD studies can be organized in any way you wish :dancingpooh:. See you on Friday :loveshower:

hace 2 minutos , Mastyaeva said:

Same here: will miss Thursday. Because of work. Feel a bit salty. Sigh. Student can disappear for a couple of minutes or skip the entire lecture, but what to do when you are a prof yourself? :1:

At least good thing is that PhD studies can be organized in any way you wish :dancingpooh:. See you on Friday :loveshower:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well then....maybe some lecture via Skype?!! hahaha....or what about your assistant replacing you on that day?! 

12 minutes ago, Mastyaeva said:

Maybe you can find some reason to follow the practices during the class. For research purposes of course. :xD:

16 минут назад, Yuzu_legend сказал:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well then....maybe some lecture via Skype?!! hahaha....or what about your assistant replacing you on that day?! 

8 минут назад, 4Nessie сказал:

Maybe you can find some reason to follow the practices during the class. For research purposes of course

I love you guys, but replacing assistant professor this time is me and this is seminar. :headdesk2: Will be super grateful for any updates from the "battlefield". Good luck, Yuzu:-)

hace 1 minuto , Mastyaeva said:

I love you guys, but replacing assistant professor this time is me and this is seminar. :headdesk2: Will be super grateful for any updates from the "battlefield". Good luck, Yuzu:-)

:LOL: ok...but maybe the assistant professor has an assistant as well?! :pouty:

jokes aside, you and I will be then relying on the updates here...since I'll be working as well...I hope I can work somehow...such days are always terrible...RIP my concentration...:5918bda8ee9b0_0001(1): 

So, since there is still time until the first practice, I need help, guys. I've asked in a different thread already, but no answer so far and I need to hurry, so to say. :68468287:

I have to show Yuzu to someone who doesn't know anything about him. Of course, I need an immediate impact and lots of info as well. I was thinking about one significant program (maybe worlds 2017?) and one fanmade video that would describe Yuzu's achievements and his life.

Do you have any ideas? Something you used to "fanyu" someone else?

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

Yeah ... I read something on twitter about it ... a bummer ... 

Yeah I read under Evgenia IG post. Someone in the comments said there was a flu epidemic at TCC. I hope it’s all cleared up now. We want a healthy Hanyu at Rostelecom :snonegai:

1 minute ago, 4Nessie said:

So, since there is still time until the first practice, I need help, guys. I've asked in a different thread already, but no answer so far and I need to hurry, so to say. :68468287:

I have to show Yuzu to someone who doesn't know anything about him. Of course, I need an immediate impact and lots of info as well. I was thinking about one significant program (maybe worlds 2017?) and one fanmade video that would describe Yuzu's achievements and his life.

I showed my coworker a video of Olympic Seimei and he was v impressed, nodding his head to the music and making noises when he almost fell on the 4T combo and 3Lz, and literally gasping at the hydroblade :68468287:. I was commentating while he was watching and explaining that it was his first competition since his injury he sustained three months prior and how this was his first skate back (after the short). 

Mayb show that and Helsinki Otonal bc the crowd was amazing tbh and it’s the same program that he’ll skate to at CoR? 

9 минут назад, 4Nessie сказал:

GPF Chopin. Short and  has everything in. But my friend was actually converted after watching Seimei. 

6 minutes ago, 4Nessie said:

I was sold on PC Ballade but you might try GPF 2015 which was as close as perfection as can be. There is this great video called « Champion in Peyongchang »

brought me to tears 

12 minutes ago, 4Nessie said:

I showed my dad a lot of Yuzu's best perfs and he said he liked PW Sochi the most. That was also the program that hooked me in. But I agree with those who suggested GPF 2015. Since he broke the WR by a huge margin, the commentaries were all good there