Yatagarasu

[2018] GP Rostelecom Cup (16-18.11) - Practice, Fluff & all the In-betweens + Gala

Yessss both men's segments are at good times for me! I love European competitions.

Wishes:
1. Yuzu wins (obviously). But with a skate he can be proud of, especially for his free skate.

2. Misha keeps it together in front of a home crowd. Please, after Yuzu, you're the most pleasant men's skater to watch (when you aren't falling all over the place and breaking everyone's hearts), and you have the only Carmen program that I actually like. :sadPooh:

3. Eunsoo and/or Mako medal in Ladies :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

38 minutes ago, raebia said:

I have just informed my sister that I have NO TIME for meeting with her next weekend, especially not on Saturday...she seemed to be understanding, but with a little bit of a sigh...:laughing:.

( work on Friday, though..:yznotimpressed:)

I can´t wait!:happy:.

My sister questions very much the fact that she has to fight against 'some athlete' for my attention every Thanksgiving X'D 

Just now, gladi said:

My sister questions very much the fact that she has to fight against 'some athlete' for my attention every Thanksgiving X'D 

I feel like figure skating has consumed my life since about the start of the GP season. Seriously, a ridiculous % of my free time has been devoted to it since it started. Also some of my work time too...don't tell my boss

1 minute ago, shanshani said:

Yessss both men's segments are at good times for me! I love European competitions.

European competitions are a blessing, men's falls during lunchbreak for me :>

1 minute ago, gladi said:

I've already told my husband that I won't be eating dinner at the table with them on Fri/Sat/Sun His eyes rolled and rolled but in the end he's accepted his defeat...:whiteflag:

2 minutes ago, tafattsbarn said:

European competitions are a blessing, men's falls during lunchbreak for me :>

Nice! Maybe I could have my work done before lunchbreak... I guess Wednesday is going to be long. :darklordyuzu:

My whole family think I’m crazy. I’m trying to get my niece to get into ice skating by watching it front of her ..... she rather play games and watch anime .... 

22 минуты назад, shanshani сказал:

I feel like figure skating has consumed my life since about the start of the GP season. Seriously, a ridiculous % of my free time has been devoted to it since it started. Also some of my work time too...don't tell my boss

Same here. I organized my whole working and studying schedule back in September (!) to free Friday and weekend to be able to spend all the time in the arena. Can't believe it myself. 

23 minutes ago, Mastyaeva said:

Same here. I organized my whole working and studying schedule back in September (!) to free Friday and weekend to be able to spend all the time in the arena. Can't believe it myself. 

To be in the arena all the time is the right decision in my opinion!:agree2:.

I am mad at myself that I have not organized something in the summer to go to Moscow now...ah well.

edit: I am double-mad at me not to have taken vacation to be able to watch the short on Friday at home at least..it would have been no problem...aaarrrggghhhh:laughing:

Can´t be helped.

But Saturday and Sunday are mine.

:happy:

It’s already there, time really flies :13877886:

The schedule is perfect to watch the men, as for the ladies I will have a harder time to watch them live.

Let’s hope Yuzu will enjoy himself and have skates he can be proud of.

I can't wait to see him again!!! :tumblr_inline_n2pje2YFXq1qdlkyg: I hope he managed to avoid the damn flu that was pestering TCC and he's healthy and in good shape!! :tumblr_inline_mi7tcqZmot1qdlkyg: Like @4Nessie said, Wednesday is gonna be a long day!! Please, be Wednesday already! :201111231756430f6:

So basically, our family/personal lives are at stake here for Yuzu... 

5 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

I can't wait to see him again!!! :tumblr_inline_n2pje2YFXq1qdlkyg: I hope he managed to avoid the damn flu that was pestering TCC and he's healthy and in good shape!! :tumblr_inline_mi7tcqZmot1qdlkyg: Like @4Nessie said, Wednesday is gonna be a long day!! Please, be Wednesday already! :201111231756430f6:

Flu in TCC? Nononononono NO!!!!