Yatagarasu

[2018] GP NHK Trophy (09-11.11) - Practice, Fluff & all the In-betweens + Gala

29 minutes ago, makebelieveup said:

Oh yeah thats right. Thanks for reminding me about that double. I think rather than Yuzu being underscored at Helsinki. Shoma was overscored at LT and I heard the judges there had a rep of being lenient so maybe that was that. Regardless, breaking Yuzu's WR would make Yuzu go all kuyashii for COR

yes, Lombardia has an impressive track record of overscoring LOL (OT Still, those overscored scores make it to the ISU statistics and are used to decide things like GP spots...looking at evil people giving Yuna Shiraiwa only one GP assignment..well, I guess it's good that Wakaba is finally thinking about her health and Yuna got a 2nd assignment:tumblr_inline_mn41rkfu9v1qz4rgp:)

it's true, Helskinki score was quite good handbook in hand, and reasonable.And true, having his records broken only a week after he made them would fuel Yuzuru's kuyashii for next week (tho I think Yuzuru is already kuyashii enough for the imperfections on SP and for not breaking 200 and 300...:xD: ETA: oh, and stsq3, of curse):headdesk:

Yay! NHK Trophy time! This will be aired live won't it?

Looking forward to being able to follow the competition and watching it with everyone :)

which I haven't been able to do since Skate Canada.

I think I'm most excited about the ladies. Finally Mai! And BB Rika! <3

54 minutes ago, Ashley2162018 said:

Where can this be streamed for international fans?

This thread right here have a lot of links. 

34 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

They’re adorable - and almost as good as us in Helsinki when it comes to clapping :xD:

14 minutes ago, Tee said:

Her layback spin is a marvel.

The only other skater whose layback makes me :201111231756430f6: is Arakawa (and Cohen, on her good days).

Gala (ID names are of course still to be decided, but I'm happy team KoKo will 100% be there to skate their ex, I love it!)

do we know which ex programs will be skated at the Gala? (please somebody tell me it's Great Spirit turn!:smiley-angelic001::smiley-angelic001::smiley-angelic001:)

On 11/9/2018 at 5:47 AM, LadyLou said:

yes, Lombardia has an impressive track record of overscoring LOL (OT Still, those overscored scores make it to the ISU statistics and are used to decide things like GP spots...looking at evil people giving Yuna Shiraiwa only one GP assignment..well, I guess it's good that Wakaba is finally thinking about her health and Yuna got a 2nd assignment:tumblr_inline_mn41rkfu9v1qz4rgp:)

it's true, Helskinki score was quite good handbook in hand, and reasonable.And true, having his records broken only a week after he made them would fuel Yuzuru's kuyashii for next week (tho I think Yuzuru is already kuyashii enough for the imperfections on SP and for not breaking 200 and 300...:xD: ETA: oh, and stsq3, of curse):headdesk:

Yuzuru's records are now safe for the minute :space: ... well, from all but one person :darklordyuzu: