Yatagarasu

[2018] GP NHK Trophy (09-11.11) - Practice, Fluff & all the In-betweens + Gala

Yes, I enjoy the ladies, and want to see Mai, but my *getting up at 3am devotion* exists only for Yuzu!!  However, since I'm thinking of working Saturday morning I will be up in time for the men... it will be interesting to see how Shoma does at NHK.

10 hours ago, Sombreuil said:

Real life has totally fouled up my carefully planned autumn to Christmas calendar.  I’ll get to see NHK, as the weekend in Belfast I carefully avoided for Rostelecom has had to be shifted from NHK weekend to Rostelecom due to circumstances beyond my control.  At least I’ll have WiFi - GPF is also at risk and there won’t be any wi fi .... :smiley-sad030:

Nooooooooooooooooo :14066882: I'll mis you

Well, ladies is totally doable, men...I'll try hard? 

I'm so sad for Guillaume and Gabriella :tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw: I was really excited to see them again. I hope he recovers soon and all is well with them :13877886:

9 hours ago, liv said:

Yes, I enjoy the ladies, and want to see Mai, but my *getting up at 3am devotion* exists only for Yuzu!!  However, since I'm thinking of working Saturday morning I will be up in time for the men... it will be interesting to see how Shoma does at NHK.

I'd say that there's a good chance he will get back one of the world records - being as it's early so they're close, it's on home ice with that advantage (Nathan has had his dash at that).  And I'm okay with that as long as he skates well enough to sort of justify it (mind you, I doubt it'll be the long unless he's work on the stamina needed, and has he ever gone over 105 in the short?)  I like Shoma... okay okay, and Yuzu can just take it back and increase his truckload of 'em afterwards.

Biased? Moi?

Bit irritable with Eurosport- Helsinki men’s free was only shown live on the player - the actual tv channel only  showed the last group later in the day.  NHK seems to be getting blanket coverage.  Aren’t all GPs equal?  Kolyada and Jin might not have come up to scratch but on paper surely H was the best men’s field so far? :smiley-angry026:

Men's event live on Eurosport for the only GP where Sota is entered, woohoo! Miracles do happen. Though I wish I could turn off the local uninformed dumbo tandem's commentary for his skate, as I can so imagine how they're going to speak of him - already 18 and debuting on GP circuit only now... trains just 16 hours a week, not too diligent... no quad and a failed 3A, very juniorish for this level... *shudder*

@LeadenMyr, totally unrelated to this thread, but which event is the gif in your sig from? I don't remeber Yuzuru in this costume but would love to look it up :]

Wakaba has withdrawn. Get well soon Wakababy.

I'm glad she withdrew. Nationals will be a bloodbath.

ETA: I JUST REALISED THIS IS THE WRONG THREAD!

1 hour ago, surimi said:

Men's event live on Eurosport for the only GP where Sota is entered, woohoo! Miracles do happen. Though I wish I could turn off the local uninformed dumbo tandem's commentary for his skate, as I can so imagine how they're going to speak of him - already 18 and debuting on GP circuit only now... trains just 16 hours a week, not too diligent... no quad and a failed 3A, very juniorish for this level... *shudder*

@LeadenMyr, totally unrelated to this thread, but which event is the gif in your sig from? I don't remeber Yuzuru in this costume but would love to look it up :]

It's from Fantasy on Ice 2018, I can't remember where was this particular scene from :tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid:(probably makuhari or kanazawa) but it's the finale! Definitely look for it he looked like a prince 😍

25 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

I'm glad she withdrew. Nationals will be a bloodbath.

NO. MY BABY. 

or more like YES MY BABY PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF. 

But it breaks my heart so much :sadPooh:

3 часа назад, kaeryth сказал:

Ah, wanted to see her SP live the most but better get well till Nats.

Oh Wakaba, so sad but also good that it happened, she really should heal.

I hope baby Yuna can get her second assigment.