Yatagarasu

[2018] GP NHK Trophy (09-11.11) - Practice, Fluff & all the In-betweens + Gala

It's so weird not to be totally on the edge of my seat waiting for NHK. I mean my baby Mai-chan is competing, but no Yuzu...:68468287:

Add to that the Japan time is rather tricky for me, it's gonna be tough trying to watch this one live.

Real life has totally fouled up my carefully planned autumn to Christmas calendar.  I’ll get to see NHK, as the weekend in Belfast I carefully avoided for Rostelecom has had to be shifted from NHK weekend to Rostelecom due to circumstances beyond my control.  At least I’ll have WiFi - GPF is also at risk and there won’t be any wi fi .... :smiley-sad030:

Oh shoot, I was looking forward to seeing them. Hope it’s not an injury....

Sorry Ice Dance and Pairs but I RIOT against getting up at 4.45 AM on Saturday. Only Yuzu would force me to do it.

I might have got up, or at least woken up, and watched pairs if P&C had been there- as it is I think I can be satisfied with catch up.  Same goes for ice dance - I’m tangoed out after last week and will watch the FD on catch up.  Ladies I will do my best to watch - men if I have time.

I really want to watch the ladies but it’s at 2am for me. I just can’t do it :13877886: I will just watch videos and going through the thread afterwards.