Yatagarasu

[2018] GP Helsinki (02-04.11) - Practice, Fluff & all the In-betweens

grrrr!!!  Why is the men's short so much later than the rest of the competition? I have to go to a bachelorette party that night.  I keep wondering how much of a faux pas it will be if I watch Yuzu instead of the dancing naked men.  And I want to see Boyang and Mikhail too! :cry:  It keeps crossing my mind to come down with an extended case of diarrhea during the men's SP so I can watch it in the bathroom but I think I'd feel guilty about skipping out on that much of the party.

1 hour ago, Old Cat Lady said:

grrrr!!!  Why is the men's short so much later than the rest of the competition? I have to go to a bachelorette party that night.  I keep wondering how much of a faux pas it will be if I watch Yuzu instead of the dancing naked men.  And I want to see Boyang and Mikhail too! :cry:  It keeps crossing my mind to come down with an extended case of diarrhea during the men's free skate so I can watch it in the bathroom but I think I'd feel guilty about skipping out on that much of the party.

?mens short is the first competition of the day on saturday? oh you mean the free? well, in that case...i don't know

I live in the US.  For me, it's Friday night.  I'll be able to catch everything except the last group of the short

eta:  oops, just re-read my earlier post.  Sorry, I meant the SP not the FS

Catch me getting up at 6:30 in the morning to watch the men's short!! :english2:

1 hour ago, Murieleirum said:

Just in time for consuming Halloween candies. 

The Halloween candy is hidden from me... :sadPooh:

btw i don't think i can watch the sp for ladies, ice dance and pair because i have classes... or should i just skip classes?

6 minutes ago, Sammie said:

I’m still trying to figure out what time is for me Eastern time. Idk how to look at that time schedule :13877886:

This is the current time in Helsinki: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/finland/helsinki

If you're in Cambodia, the time difference is +5 hours if I'm correct, so just add five hours to the time schedule and that's your time then :) 

u guys im freaking out right now i still can't believe our ice prince will be competing in a grand prix series soon

37 minutes ago, tkinashi said:

btw i don't think i can watch the sp for ladies, ice dance and pair because i have classes... or should i just skip classes?

This is the biggest mood for me

They all skate when I'm in class but I'm also like: "Do I really need to go?"

14 minutes ago, Sammie said:

I’m still trying to figure out what time is for me Eastern time. Idk how to look at that time schedule :13877886:

I'm also in EST! We're about 6 hours behind, if I'm not completely mistaken. So the men's sp will start at 12:45 pm in Helsinki time and 6:45 am for us :13877886: