Deliverpooh

What music are you listening to right now?

@ruruzest I was definitely aware of the existence of My Chemical Romance back then, during my junior high school years, though I must say I barely listened to any of their songs (perhaps I only listened to "Welcome to My Black Parade", and then only in passing).

I didn't really go through an emo phase during those times LOL , and my mainstream music taste is always dated by several years (during junior high school I avidly listened to Robbie Williams — still enjoy him until today really, though only occasionally...). If you ask me now which mainstream musicians I enjoy, my answer would be Bruno Mars (his 24K Magic album, and that at a persuasion of my ex) and... Stromae, who recently released an album in... 2013.

Anyway, it's a delight peeking at this thread :68468287:

Trip down the memory lane today...

This t is one of the 70/80s J-Pop golden tunes. I love it :img_20:

23 hours ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Trip down the memory lane today...

This t is one of the 70/80s J-Pop golden tunes. I love it :img_20:

I'm now listening to this.

Part of the reason I made this thread was to discover new music :D

I was listening to Beatles all day and still was a little sad, even with my fave upbeat songs, but suddenly this one classic cheered me up :)

Currently listening to this sweet song, which (depending on the context) can be bittersweet (ie. the song's composition background) or hilarious (ie. personal context*, I will explain below :rofl2:)

*I first heard a snippet of this song from the viral angry panda cheese commercial video that was posted on youtube :smiley-laughing021:. I will never understand the thought of the advert team behind that ad video :smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021:

Jake Shimabukuro, ukelele master.  When I hear Shoma skating to Stairway to heaven - or Boyang to While My Guitar Gently Weeps - I just sooooo want them to have chosen Shimabukuro instead...

Today is Romania's day! :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:100 years since the Big Unification! :tumblr_meh76xcNA91qdlkyg:So, I'm listening Romanian traditional music!

Andra is a very popular singer in Romania! Occasionally she sings traditional music and she does it very good! :tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw:

Bach Cello Suite 3 transcribed for classical guitar! This version: 

I wanna play it :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:  My teacher suggested I listen to it. It was a good idea, it brought a liiiiittle bit of my motivation back, I've been thinking of quitting for around a year now because I'm just not that good at it. But Bach always cheers me up...

Also, @tkinashi I love Kenshi Yonezu!!! I've been meaning to buy all his albums, but I keep forgetting... I love his lyrics and that he varies his style so much. He's a great musician. My favorite is probably Wooden Doll.