What music are you listening to right now?

Deliverpooh

I started listening to the Japanese band L'Arc en ciel, and the artist GACKT for the first time in a while! Sometimes I wish Yuzuru could skate to some of their songs 🥰

• 2 weeks later...

Is there anybody reading this thread who'd be interested in attending a K-Pop concert at the UBS Arena in NYC tomorrow night? 

I have two really really great tickets for the Tomorrow by Together show, but as circumstances have it, I can't go. 

Willing to let these tickets ( which were pricey) go at quite a loss if it means someone else will enjoy the show & have fun.

These seats are the concert equivalent of 'long side,  facing the judges' - i.e. amazing view.

I'll be using the Ticketmaster mobile app to transfer them to you and PayPal for payment. Price very negotiable. 

Please DM me if you're interested, or know someone who is.

This is the band:

https://youtu.be/d5bbqKYu51w

On 5/8/2023 at 10:18 AM, rockstaryuzu said:

Is there anybody reading this thread who'd be interested in attending a K-Pop concert at the UBS Arena in NYC tomorrow night? 

I have two really really great tickets for the Tomorrow by Together show, but as circumstances have it, I can't go. 

Willing to let these tickets ( which were pricey) go at quite a loss if it means someone else will enjoy the show & have fun.

These seats are the concert equivalent of 'long side,  facing the judges' - i.e. amazing view.

I'll be using the Ticketmaster mobile app to transfer them to you and PayPal for payment. Price very negotiable. 

Please DM me if you're interested, or know someone who is.

This is the band:

https://youtu.be/d5bbqKYu51w

Updated: I ended up having to give these tickets away, just so someone would use them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...