What music are you listening to right now?

Deliverpooh

I watched the final of international Liszt piano competition 2021 today. There were four pianists, an Italian, a Canadian and Hungarian guy and a Georgian girl. They are all very talented but I loved the Canadian boy and the Georgian girl the most. I think the winners will be announced tomorrow (I think Kevin Chen from Canada will win this)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest turquoiseblue

I was listening to Warrior by Aurora on loop while working out today :tumblr_inline_ngf9rqo6FD1qid2nw::lifting::tumblr_inline_ngf9rqo6FD1qid2nw: This is an empowering song that makes me feel strong and helps me to relieve worry, stress and anxiety. It's also the song that I listened to every day from November 2017 until 17 February 2018, which really helped me mentally and emotionally.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm sad Nick Drake didn't get recognition and success in his short lifetime. He released 3 albums in the late 1960s and early 1970s but barely gave any concerts and refused to give any interviews. He died at the age of 26 and his music became known only decades after he passed away. He wrote beautiful melodies, had unique finger picking technique and experimented with different tunings, which created a special atmosphere in his songs. His melodic, dreamy voice was also part of his extraordinary sound.

I always enjoy listening to his albums and songs. :)