What music are you listening to right now?

Deliverpooh

5 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

I came across this band on Youtube after going from one video to the next one through my recommendations, and I'M. SOLD.

AH Wagakkai Band!! Yeah They're very good!!

Blackbriar are releasing their new Material^^ (Zoras voice^^)

I wish this was hours long - it's a few moments/eternal glimpse of dear Prince, and perhaps my favourite video of him. 

Watching today, I can imagine the collaboration that might have been - beam this Prince + today's Yuzuru, into a space with ice, together. A woman may Dream. 

I was blessed to see Prince play a few times, live, in London. Good memories! (I share his 7th June birthday, too. The flipside of Yuzuru's December 7th.)

I think they would have adored working together.  Beyond LGC, I mean.

Here's another sweet one - I love this Sometimes It Snows song.

There are other versions of Sometimes it Snows - of course - here's a Beauty-Full one -

x x :tumblr_m230p1f9hj1qfamg6: :tumblr_lkl6q24eyw1qfamg6: :tumblr_m230p1f9hj1qfamg6: x x

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, hananistellata said:

I'll be honest, I had no idea Il Volo went to Eurovision. :O But that was a pleasant surprise! What place did Italy get that year?

They were third overall, but I believe they won the audience voting. This was the winner. 

• 3 weeks later...

I spent an hour and a half listening to this  then 14-year old girl who has the most powerful contralto voice with some primal earthy quality to it. It’s as if you hear Nature speaking to you. She sang lots of songs, but this is where she’s the most powerful. 
The song is quite simple - in it an orphan girl is getting married and comes to the river. Her friends ask her why she doesn’t rejoice and isn’t smiling, she says she lost her mother and there’s no one to bless her. So the river takes her down, flowing but not quivering. A metaphor of life and death, maybe. A transition into a different life anyway. Anyway look at the intensity and the singing technique. 
Meet Diana Ankudinova. I apologise that the video can’t be embedded 

https://youtu.be/35Dwo4QVLqs

On 6/18/2021 at 12:43 AM, Fay said:

I spent an hour and a half listening to this  then 14-year old girl who has the most powerful contralto voice with some primal earthy quality to it. It’s as if you hear Nature speaking to you. She sang lots of songs, but this is where she’s the most powerful. 
The song is quite simple - in it an orphan girl is getting married and comes to the river. Her friends ask her why she doesn’t rejoice and isn’t smiling, she says she lost her mother and there’s no one to bless her. So the river takes her down, flowing but not quivering. A metaphor of life and death, maybe. A transition into a different life anyway. Anyway look at the intensity and the singing technique. 
Meet Diana Ankudinova. I apologise that the video can’t be embedded 

https://youtu.be/35Dwo4QVLqs

she really has a beautiful voice that goes straight to your heart 

• 4 weeks later...