What music are you listening to right now?

Deliverpooh

If my Spotify On Repeat playlist is to be believed, then my most played music at the moment is the Lensky Aria from Tchaikovsky's Evgeny Onegin. (I do enjoy this piece often though 😂) The one recording I listen frequently was performed by Sergei Lemeshev. The question now is...

...could any satellite here recommend other recordings of the aria by other tenors? Sorry, I know this sounds crazy, especially considering that Lemeshev is like the five star Russian tenor of all time 😅😅😫🙈 — but I am curious if there are other tenors who have given a noteworthy performance in a recording for this aria in your opinion...

Last night, Kotaro Fukuma threw an online concert dedicated to water-themed piano pieces that are relatively unknown. All the pieces played here were new to me, but I enjoyed them a lot, so let me share it. This video will be available until tomorrow (July 28, 2020).

And this one is another work of Kotaro I came across on youtube. This piece was played for Honeybee and Distant Thunder, a film about young pianists take part in a competition.

1 hour ago, sweetwater said:

Last night, Kotaro Fukuma threw an online concert dedicated to water-themed piano pieces that are relatively unknown. All the pieces played here were new to me, but I enjoyed them a lot, so let me share it. This video will be available until tomorrow (July 28, 2020).

And this one is another work of Kotaro I came across on youtube. This piece was played for Honeybee and Distant Thunder, a film about young pianists take part in a competition.

I am sooo late on this thread!

I think Kotaro Fukuma is the pianist who accomanied Yuzuru Hanyu on some of his shows, like Fantasy on Ice 2015?