What music are you listening to right now?

Deliverpooh

I have been listening to the wonderful Celine Dion...she will be on a world tour in 2020 to my city and I want to go.  '

She is a clever and gracious human being and of course Canadian!

1 hour ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

So this video popped up in my recommendation tab one day and it has been worming in my ear ever since and I want you all to suffer with me together by listening to this song *evil laughter* :devil3:

They're not bad but somehow it reminded me of this gem from 80's...:D

I bet your head is whipped it now?:graucho:

45 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

They're not bad but somehow it reminded me of this gem from 80's...:D

I bet your head is whipped it now?:graucho:

I read some comments in the video's comment section (the IDKHOW's one) that said their style are somewhat reminiscent of Devo (as well, along with some other influences). They definitely are aiming for that kind of 80s aesthetics I think, sonic-wise at least...

• 2 weeks later...

GOT last season has been a disappointment, sadly, but this piece of music is probably my favourite from the entire series.  Can't stop listening lately.

Spoiler

aka Theon Grayjoy Dying Song ;;

• 2 weeks later...

One Ok Rock. I seem to be one of the few people that enjoy both their older, 'rock' style (Kanzen Kankaku Dreamer etc) and their more poppy, modern works. I do have to say with their latest album though, Eye Of The Storm, the music is pretty hit-and-miss. It's either really catchy, or flat and boring. And I don't seem to be the only one who was introduced to them through Yuzu...:13877886:Honestly, most of what I do with my life these days revolves around Yuzu/Figure skating... 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...