What music are you listening to right now?

Deliverpooh

I don't understand a word they're singing but that doesn't matter. I've cried when I heard this song for the first time. It is like when I watched Yuzu's RJ1 Nice performance. You don't need words to know what's been expressed because you can feel it. I also love the fact that Ariana was in Tokyo/Asakusa when they filmed this MV. It made me realise I still feel so much love for my country of birth even though I chose to live thousands of miles away from there. I also felt that I must share the same feeling with Yuzu for longing for home and the love & appreciation for the country.

On 4/5/2019 at 6:38 PM, Figure_Frenzy said:

Lately the David Bowie channel over at youtube released videos of early Bowie songs 😺😺😺 , this month it's Rubber Band

...and in case you missed it, last month an early version of Space Oddity was uploaded as well... 😄

Thanks for posting Bowie :smiley-love017: :smiley-love017: :smiley-love017: Space Oditty's video is perfection!

I'm listening Chopin's Ballade 1 now, the 8th different intrepretation in a row haha

On 4/9/2019 at 3:02 AM, sallycinnamon said:

I just finished listening Pictures at an Exhibition by Mussorgsky :smiley-love017:

R-3875592-1360268038-6344.jpeg.jpg

Previously today I listened to a fusion jazz record, Third by Soft Machine (one of my favourite bands from the late 1960s/1970s)

220px-Soft_Machine_Third.jpg

and before that, Sakura by Susumu Yokota.

a3206467973_5.jpg

The 1st, the 2nd and the 3rd fused together...

• 2 weeks later...