What music are you listening to right now?

Deliverpooh

When I really really miss Yuzu, I listen to this song. The lyrics is fitting for when you like someone distant like Yuzu.

But these days when I’m alone at night, I play this song on repeat while surfing the net.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been listening to Rufus Wainwright's Want One since last week. He is my favorite singer and this is probably my favorite album...

His expression of always striving and yearning for more but not knowing how to get it (and falling along the way), reminds me of Yuzuru this season. And one of my favorite lines from this song, "Is there anyone else who's too in love with beauty?" reminds me of finding Planet Hanyu :devilYuzu:

On 3/23/2019 at 4:46 PM, Figure_Frenzy said:

Perfect soundtrack to end the men's FS at Worlds :animated-smileys-angry-041:

:fire: Hell awaits for dear judges once Yuzu skates to this song... :smiley-devil: :fire:

Oh YES PLEASE!!!!  Song dedicated to.....We know who!!  He'd Rock it!  Imagine the costume.... Gotta be more flash than Matteo's!!!!! 

:sin:

Watching a documentary about Sgt Pepper- TeamTutberidze can forget about using a lawnmower to cut music next year - just give their main hope ‘for the benefit of Mr Kite’ - it’s a a musical chop job rather than a choreographers.

1 hour ago, Sombreuil said:

Watching a documentary about Sgt Pepper- TeamTutberidze can forget about using a lawnmower to cut music next year - just give their main hope ‘for the benefit of Mr Kite’ - it’s a a musical chop job rather than a choreographers.

I'd love to see someone skate to Mr Kite, one of the most interesting songs on Sgt Pepper! :D  I could even imagine a circusy costume to the music.

Btw, I listened A Day in the Life today, not the whole Sgt Pepper album because I haven't had the time, only the closing song, this masterpiece.