Yatagarasu

[2018] GP Skate Canada (26-28.10) - Practice, Fluff & all the In-betweens + Gala

So many skaters to look forward to at Skate Canada.  Really excited for Keegan,  Shoma, Jason and Jun.  I've only recently seen Jun and was so impressed.  :tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw:

I'll add to my prev comment.  

Starr holds a squishy place in my heart.  Do hope she has a better skate than at Skate America.  You can do it girl!!! 

Vanessa and Morgan ... In love with you too! X

Is Ted going to commentate at SC?

9 minutes ago, Frenchkiss70 said:

I will be able to watch the men but the ladies are in the middle of the night and I’ll need my strength for Helsinki next week.

Same. I'll only watch the pairs+men and then I'll catch up with the rest the next day.

I think Ted is covering practices only, but don't know for sure.

I will probably watch live Friday's covarage of SP, don't know about Saturday yet.

ladies are really at the worst hours for me this time:13877886: no way I can wake up and scream over FS with other people sleeping in the room ugh:13877886::13877886::13877886:

maybe I'll manage to tune in for pairs. Probably for the gala (I hope Shoma will skate to Great spirit:smiley-excited001: but I expect Chanadian tribute with Time after time instead :waffle:  well, there's still Jason's EX, I'll try not to be greedy...)

I might not catch any of that live (the gala maybe), it’s either going to run too late or start way too early and like others have mentioned I need to prepare myself for Helsinki as well 

Now I’m glad I shelled out for the eurosports player after all 

At this event there're so many men I have a soft spot for :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw: Roman was added to the list recently :68468287:

I paid for Eurosport player, so thankfully no comment for me and can catch up later