Guess Jack's 'Today's Yuzu' for tomorrow!

4Nessie

I would like to suggest 2 videos for Jack:

1) English press conference post Olympics:

2) Japanese press conference post Olympics:

Yuzuru's brilliant replies to the media. Considerate, well thought out. mature and with diginity beyond his age. All of us can learn a bit from him.

33 minutes ago, Xen said:

Yuzuru's brilliant replies to the media. Considerate, well thought out. mature and with diginity beyond his age. All of us can learn a bit from him.

I respect him so much. He is younger than me and yet so mature and very well educated. His responses are full of beauty and emotions and he gives advices like an old master.

I say everything he does is well calculated. But in a good way. He manipulates his actions according to his calculations, but all this he does with respect to other people and to give them happiness. I've seen many people do this - to get attention, become famous, get money... - not Yuzu. He does that to convey his pure heart. So for everyone who would say he is manipulative, yes, he is! In a very very good way! He is truly special.

4 minutes ago, 4Nessie said:

I respect him so much. He is younger than me and yet so mature and very well educated. His responses are full of beauty and emotions and he gives advices like an old master.

I say everything he does is well calculated. But in a good way. He manipulates his actions according to his calculations, but all this he does with respect to other people and to give them happiness. I've seen many people do this - to get attention, become famous, get money... - not Yuzu. He does that to convey his pure heart. So for everyone who would say he is manipulative, yes, he is! In a very very good way! He is truly special.

It's hard to find anyone who isn't manipulative. It's probably just part of basic survival instincts (else why did we cry as babies?).

He is demanding, strict, maybe a bit pushy and bossy, but I think back to Nobu saying that Yuzu is the type of "S" that you like, it's because when you hear him describe his goal and his idea, you realize that the goal is a higher place, a better place than we are currently at. And anyone who has any ambition will probably follow along and go for that new goal Yuzu presented. Even if it's not completely clear at the start, just a very nebulous thing that you have to flesh out in detail. It also enriches others and inspires others in the process-and isn't that a source of happiness?

1 hour ago, Xen said:

Mind you, the start of that first one always freaks me a little.   I know he's used to it, but he sits down and there's a hundred cameras inches from his face.....

14 hours ago, Xen said:

Hey, look what I found! :68468287: