Poll - Where do Planet Hanyu posters come from?

Moria Polonius

In my country hasn't actually been figure skating for many years. :thumbdown: Many fans have abandoned this sport and haven't come back so far. I am happy there's Yuzuru and I can adore him. :love: The skater from my country in Helsinki was 29 :cry:

I was never part of the fandom during the GS era. I lurked a little on tumblr, then I lurked a little on the international yuzu group on facebook, and then I tried making friends all around. I am italian, so luckily I even had the chance to exchange some tweets and comments with Massimiliano Ambesi.

I live in Rome, and I don't have any rl friends who are also major Yuzuru fans. I made my friends watch Yuzu-san's videos, but I guess their hearts are already stolen by someone else xD

I am from Tunisia, North Africa, don't know any other hanyu fans in my country, winter sports are far from being a major interest, I wish I knew some fans here :cry:

Hanyu has a huge number of fans outside japan, it always annoys me a little bit when commentators reduce his fan base to japan

A neighbor :yay: Hello Tunisian friend ! Glad to see someone from north Africa here ! (Algeria here)

New York here, skating here is so so, not as popular as it used to be.

Edited: to laugh at my fetus level on here :rofl: I like the tissue box from the other one.

Ahh another New Yorker! :goe:

Nice to know that I'm not the only abnormal one (according to my family) from NY being obsessed with FS, well specifically only obsessed with Yuzu. :cool:

An Australian in the Asian etc. category and I wouldn't be surprised if I'm the only one. I didn't know we had ice skating rinks here until a few years ago, though I did briefly know a girl in senior school who claimed to skate. Pfft, ice? Here? Pull the other one. Apparently they had more when my parents were children but closed them all down and I missed out during my childhood. Then there's the macho culture that's scared of anything remotely feminine or beautiful so I doubt it will ever take off here.

Done. Asia is leading what is not surprising but there are many fans from Europe too. I'm one of them :space:

It's just amazing how many fans all over the world are here.

Hey guys since this thread isn't strictly about Yuzu it's going to be moved to Space Junk (prev. Other Stuff). 

There's going to be a temporary link left in this spot so you won't have trouble finding this thread for the time being :pbow: