Our rematch with the tea leaves – GP Prediction Game 2.0!

8 hours ago, Sammie said:

@Joey Can I switch Alexei to Sergei? I hope I’m not too late :13877886: 

Men had not started yet when you wrote it, so it's fine, I'll count it ^^

And I'm sorry guys, we just have news of Carolina Kostner WD from her GPs too :(

Since the ladies haven't started yet, I'll except changes for that category until the ladies event at SA starts. After that, I just can't because you'd predict stuff after some ladies you predict about already skated :(

That also means predictions about Pairs & Men already can't be changed anymore as of now.

19 minutes ago, Joey said:

Since the ladies haven't started yet, I'll except changes for that category until the ladies event at SA starts. After that, I just can't because you'd predict stuff after some ladies you predict about already skated :(

That also means predictions about Pairs & Men already can't be changed anymore as of now.

Reasonable. And thank you!

Hey everyone - here are the final spreadsheets with your answers for Warm-Up Round & SA. This should inlcude every change that was submitted here or via PM. If anything is missing or wrong, please let me know!

Warm Up Round

Skate America

Points should come tomorrow, because the competition is finishing up too late for my European, working sleepyhead :tumblr_inline_mqt4gmPEiv1qz4rgp: