Our rematch with the tea leaves – GP Prediction Game 2.0!

Lol, between my massive 17 points here and 19 points for SkCan, I'm so far out of the running at this point!  

Rostelecom dance is hard - this must be the weakest dance field in the series. I'm having trouble even finding the names on the personal best list....   er... I mean, in my memory for my deep and thoughtful analysis

eta: I gave up.  I just picked a Russian sounding name for bronze

56 minutes ago, beki said:

I’ve been doing quite poorly, but at least it’s fun to preview who I’ll see at the next competition. One of these days Kolyada will come through for me, maybe...

What results will help Kaori make the final?

If Sofia manages silver with a total less than 213.90 and Mako in third, Kaori is guaranteed a place in I think

8 hours ago, Paskud said:

@Joey, in question 13 about highest GOE - do you mean highest GOE in this competition or until now this season?

Only in this competition ^^

And ofc there are new WDs :( Erokhov withdrew and is replaced by Lazukin. If that changes any of your predictions, let me know.

15 hours ago, river said:

My predictions are in... I feel like I'm just getting worse at this the later in the season we get. :yznotimpressed:

Same! I thought I'd be better at the podium predictions after watching so many competitions this season... But nope. I just randomly chose one of the Russian brothers (??) for second in ice dance, so I don't expect a much better result this time around. Unless Yuzu skates perfectly and totally breaks the new judging system like I've predicted. Go Yuzu!!!! :9:

Hey guys, ->here<- is the spreadsheet with all your replies for CoR so far.

You can still participate until the event starts, no worries, it's just for those who don't remember their own answers and want to check ^^

whoa my scores really sank in the NHK round...:tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid: half of what I did the other times :4:

I'll take this as sacrifice to the skating gods in order to get again my Men gold prediction right this week! It looks like that to have that one name right many sacrifices are needed and I'm more than willing to sacrifice all my predictions for that one name if I must! But not the bonus question on Zuzu's jumps...becuase this time I'm really gonna fly or sink with him:13877886: so, skating gods, please, grant me this wish! Gimme Yuzu gold beaming from the top spot of Rostelecom 2018 men podium!

As for the ladies, Yuna and Polina are welcomed to ruin my predictions:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

On 11/12/2018 at 6:42 PM, Neenah said:

Wow, this was my worst result yet :laughing:

I totally blame ice dance and pairs.. They were the most predictable last year and always saved my scores and now they are killing it :tantrum: 

relatable:squishedPooh:

On 11/12/2018 at 7:52 PM, sallycinnamon said:

I've learnt after this round that the first intuition is always the best. I wanted to put Rika on the first and trust Uncle Voronov more but then I changed my mind...I shouldn't have!

LOL I had written down on paper all my prediction before the start of the GP series and I still have those notes: NHK Ladies: 1.Rika (I changed idea after SA) and now when I watch it it mocks me :laughing: (well, I said Rika could make me bomb and she did, can't be sad about that but Mai!)

ETA: I also fault tech panels, how could one guess they'd call all the Lz but no F?:tumblr_inline_mn41rkfu9v1qz4rgp:

I hope the fake F calls won't come back for RC!:snonegai:

12 hours ago, Joey said:

Hey guys, ->here<- is the spreadsheet with all your replies for CoR so far.

You can still participate until the event starts, no worries, it's just for those who don't remember their own answers and want to check ^^

Can I swap Mako for second, and have Sofia as third for the Ladies podium please :snonegai:

Thank you.