Our rematch with the tea leaves – GP Prediction Game 2.0!

9 hours ago, lily said:

i think you forgot to put my points for the bonus questions :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Sorry I must have skipped over you when I looked at the form :14066882: Added the points now!

The bonus questions kinda saved me from complete destruction. I went back to my standard, ever so constant 17 :xD:

I kinda regret putting Jason in 3rd for bronze, but I want to believe in him and I want him to do well... his start of the season wasn't the greatest. 

oh my, I thought the results would be worse (and I'm totally surprised at the outcome of the 'biggest point difference' question... so weird it was ID:tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid:)

I've gone back on podium yay:tumblr_inline_n2pje39gH11qdlkyg: still sad for so many things that happened in COR tho...

well, now I should think about which lady I want to jinx predicting her gold..till now the only lady I haven't royally jinxed is Alina and even Alina hasn't performed at her best:smiley-scared003: sadly in this field I have so many faves one of them would still be out of podium even if all skate at their best, like happened in NHK :cry:

On the contrary I've always guessed Men gold right (tho COR was:sad-smiley-046: all the same), but at this point I give up with trying to predict anything in the men field based on previous scores and layouts and I'm just gonna put those I like for silver and bronze...tho I've always royally jinxed my predicted silver man, so I'm a bit :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: at putting anyone there...who to sacrifice? Boyang, I really want you to be the silver (well, I'd like a gold even more but 0.00001% chances it's gonna happen) so try not to bomb too hard this time, all right? And afaik at the moment he is still having VISA issues, so who knows if he'll manage to even be there :facepalm: why can't he (and us fans) catch a breath?:curse:

1 hour ago, LadyLou said:

Boyang, I really want you to be the silver (well, I'd like a gold even more but 0.00001% chances it's gonna happen) so try not to bomb too hard this time, all right? And afaik at the moment he is still having VISA issues, so who knows if he'll manage to even be there :facepalm: why can't he (and us fans) catch a breath?:curse:

It seems Boyang got his VISA ^^

Also, an early clarification regarding the Warm-Up round... I asked you to name the GPF qualifiers, and the right answers will be the skaters qualifying first, if anyone has to WD and gets replaced by someone else doesn't matter.

1 hour ago, Joey said:

It seems Boyang got his VISA ^^

Also, an early clarification regarding the Warm-Up round... I asked you to name the GPF qualifiers, and the right answers will be the skaters qualifying first, if anyone has to WD and gets replaced by someone else doesn't matter.

yeah, I saw that, I'm so relieved at least this one thing is solved...tho it looks like he'll arrive only tomorrow:13877886: but I guess Boyang ishappy, better arrive late than being stuck at home:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

19 hours ago, Joey said:

Hey dear satelites, numbers for the CoR are finished and here. Looking at the single disciplines:

Highest number of points in Men was 4, achieved by golden, kaeryth, MagicFS, MajaHled, Sayu93, symphony40 and TeaFrida.

Ladies had the same max points of 4, but in that case even more members got it - beki, crazykuroneko, golden, Jinxxoo, kaeryth, novana, OldCatLady, Paskud, ralucutzagy, Sammie and Tee.

Pairs proved to be a better discipline, with airi, Anna, cirelle, crazykuroneko, Joey, kaeryth, LadyLou, MagicFS, MajaHled, Smultron and Sukigirl all getting the podium right and therefor full 8 points.

And Anna, beki, crazykuroneko, Ren, Smultron and TeaFrida all got Ice Dance completely right.

The bonus questions have two winners - lilsailor & lily with 5 points.

Regarding the answers to the bonus questions:
1.) Reagdring Yuzus jumps, he got the following: highest GOE on a quad; highest GOE on a 3A. He didn't land all his 3As, an edge call free flip or carrot freedom.

2.) Who would fall more on side by side jumps in Pairs? The ladies did, 2 to 0.

3.) Which winner had the biggest difference between TES and PCS? It was Stepanova/Bukin (Men: 1,96; Ladies: 1,47; Pairs: 6,97; ID: 10,61)

4.) Would the ladies or men get more level 4 step sequences in the SPs? It was a tie with 3x Lv 4 each.

Overall, the CoR winners are...

1.) Anna & crazykuroneko - 25

2.) kaeryth & Smultron - 24

3.) LadyLou, MajaHled & Ren - 21

4.) airi, beki & MagicFS - 20

5.) Neenah & Rainna - 19

As always, congratulations to the winners and best of luck to everyone for the next round! :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

PS: Spreadsheet with the points overview is still here!

Awesome, 0 points for the Bonus q’s. :10814716: I feel like I was much better in the beginning...