Our rematch with the tea leaves – GP Prediction Game 2.0!

On 11/16/2018 at 11:14 PM, Joey said:

Hey guys, complete spreadsheet with all your answers Here!

Feels pretty good so far to be a trusty Yuzu fan huh...? :201111231756430f6:

it asks me to request for access, is that normal?

and yes, on friday it felt pretty good to be a trusty Yuzu fan:tumblr_inline_mn41rkfu9v1qz4rgp: Actually it still feels pretty good, basically he's single-handedly saved my men predictions and likely part of bonus questions too...it still sucks on so many levels that he had to sacrifice his ankle for that :13877886: but the Yuzu fan experience is all of this, highs and lows, so I'll bear the lows if I can get the highs too:tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow:

15 hours ago, LadyLou said:

it asks me to request for access, is that normal?

It should normally not do that, as it's on "everyone can see as long as they have the link"... X_x I edited the link and now I hope you can get access like before. (Maybe it was different this time because I did it via phone and not PC, but I actually did the same as always so no idea what I did there... :tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid:)

4 hours ago, Joey said:

It should normally not do that, as it's on "everyone can see as long as they have the link"... X_x I edited the link and now I hope you can get access like before. (Maybe it was different this time because I did it via phone and not PC, but I actually did the same as always so no idea what I did there... :tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid:)

now it works, thanks:tumblr_inline_n2pjd3guzE1qdlkyg:

eta: ouch I had forgotten bonus question included landing all 3As...poor 3A:tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

Hey guys! I have a few pretty busy days right now, so the points for the last round will have to wait until tomorrow, sorry ^^" But to keep you busy until then, the questions for the next round are finished:

Prediction game - IdF

Good luck everyone! :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

1 hour ago, LadyLou said:

eta: ouch I had forgotten bonus question included landing all 3As...poor 3A:tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

We all answered that the same... I think not a single one of us lacked faith in 3A... 

(but I did lack faith in this quadruples... and I think I failed? He DID land all the quads in the programs. Only he substituted the Loop. How does that count?) 

Yep, that 3As :(

IdF is really difficult too. Maybe the most... I really didn't know who to chose for Ice Dance... In Men I hope for a different podium that I chosen, but doubtful that Nate loses... For Ladies I'm going with Rika because I want her to have two clean programs and if that happens, clean Zhenya is not winning. Tbh she's not my fav and there's a lot of other skaters I'd like to see in the Final more than her, even if for most of them that's not possible anymore (Mai :( ). 

1 hour ago, Sammie said:

Prediction is done. I need Boyang to be on the podium and Rika to win but I want Evgenia to be in the finals... but I also want Kaori to be in the finals.....I need Mai to rise like the queen she is ....:14066882:

Kaori, rika and evgenia can all make it if rika podiums and Evgenia gets gold/silver :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Edit: and Evgenia must have more than 199 total

20 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

We all answered that the same... I think not a single one of us lacked faith in 3A... 

(but I did lack faith in this quadruples... and I think I failed? He DID land all the quads in the programs. Only he substituted the Loop. How does that count?) 

I'm gonna leave out the "He'll land every type of quad (4Lo, 4S, 4T) at least once" completely - no points or negative points no matter what you answered, because he simply didn't inlcude the 4Lo while I specifically mentioned it in the question. The rest counts just as it normally would :)

5 minutes ago, Joey said:

I'm gonna leave out the "He'll land every type of quad (4Lo, 4S, 4T) at least once" completely - no points or negative points no matter what you answered, because he simply didn't inlcude the 4Lo while I specifically mentioned it in the question. The rest counts just as it normally would :)

Yes, I guessed that you would, poor us! Yuzuru is always 100% unpredictable... in the good times and the bad. 

Hey dear satelites, numbers for the CoR are finished and here. Looking at the single disciplines:

Highest number of points in Men was 4, achieved by golden, kaeryth, MagicFS, MajaHled, Sayu93, symphony40 and TeaFrida.

Ladies had the same max points of 4, but in that case even more members got it - beki, crazykuroneko, golden, Jinxxoo, kaeryth, novana, OldCatLady, Paskud, ralucutzagy, Sammie and Tee.

Pairs proved to be a better discipline, with airi, Anna, cirelle, crazykuroneko, Joey, kaeryth, LadyLou, MagicFS, MajaHled, Smultron and Sukigirl all getting the podium right and therefor full 8 points.

And Anna, beki, crazykuroneko, Ren, Smultron and TeaFrida all got Ice Dance completely right.

The bonus questions have two winners - lilsailor & lily with 5 points.

Regarding the answers to the bonus questions:
1.) Reagdring Yuzus jumps, he got the following: highest GOE on a quad; highest GOE on a 3A. He didn't land all his 3As, an edge call free flip or carrot freedom.

2.) Who would fall more on side by side jumps in Pairs? The ladies did, 2 to 0.

3.) Which winner had the biggest difference between TES and PCS? It was Stepanova/Bukin (Men: 1,96; Ladies: 1,47; Pairs: 6,97; ID: 10,61)

4.) Would the ladies or men get more level 4 step sequences in the SPs? It was a tie with 3x Lv 4 each.

Overall, the CoR winners are...

1.) Anna & crazykuroneko - 25

2.) kaeryth & Smultron - 24

3.) LadyLou, MajaHled & Ren - 21

4.) airi, beki & MagicFS - 20

5.) Neenah & Rainna - 19

As always, congratulations to the winners and best of luck to everyone for the next round! :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

PS: Spreadsheet with the points overview is still here!