Our rematch with the tea leaves – GP Prediction Game 2.0!

16 hours ago, Joey said:

Hey guys, here's your responses submitted to far: Clicky!

Of course you can still submit replies and change things, just wanted to have it posted before I leave so that you can look up your answers so far ;)

PS: I didn't predict Zu to win, and I'm even worse to my other skating love Boing Boing - I didn't predict him for the podium. I decided to go with "I'll have something to be happy about either way, their placements or my points" :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:)

That spreadsheet is perfect for identifying the most superstitious satellites :D 

I submitted my prediction. I really want Yuzu to win. But, if, if he needs to lose at least once a year,  do here. I can stand his silver at the first gps and  Kuyashii routine.

I... completely failed this round too I think :laughing: not that I couldn't care less, because that gold medal win there... :loveshower:

And I'm sorry the scores this time will take a bit longer, I got back home yesterday but my brain was dissolved from the last 3 nights including 3h, 4h and 1h of sleep respectively "xDD I'll try to get the points up today in the evening ^_^

Until then, so you'll all have enough time, here's the questions for the next round - NHK Trophy!

NHK predictions!