Our rematch with the tea leaves – GP Prediction Game 2.0!

I was too lazy to redo my warm-up after the late withdrawals and I picked Zhou and Tennell for the final.  I think I'm out already.   Who would have thought that an American tech caller would have hammered American skaters so hard on American soil?  Actually makes me respect Scott Davis a little more even though he bombed my predictions.

Okay everyone, take a seat, take a deep breath, and take a good look at the results from our first prediction game round! :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

Winners in the single disciplines:

Men - Sukigirl with 5 points

Ladies - Kelly & OldCatLady with 4 points each

Pairs - airi with a perfect 8 points!

Ice Dance - Ehm.... many people with a perfect 8?"xD Okay, in detail: LadyLou, lajoitko, MagicFS, Rainna, ralucutzagy, Ren, robin & Yatagarasu.

Bonus questions - moni & OldCatLady with 9 out of 10 possible points

Right answers to the bonus questionts btw:

Did we see an element get from 0 to +5 in GOE? No, not quite. We did have 0 to +4 twice though, so maybe the ISU is getting there *cough* ( so 2 points for the answer No)

Would we get more < and << in Men or Ladies? Well, despite a strong effort by Vincent Zhou and the weird existence of underrotated half loops, team Lady carrots beat team Men carrots with a 28 to 21(!!!) calls. (2 points for the answer Ladies)

In how many disciplines would team USA win? It was 2, Men and Ice Dance. (So 2 points if you said 2, 1 point still if you were one number off and said 1 or 3)

And in which discipline would the SP winner win the whole event? It was in all of them, so one point for each discipline you named, up to 4

Overall Top 5:

1.) airi - 27

2.) OldCatLady & ralucutzagy - 25

3.) LadyLou, MagicFS & Yatagarasu - 24

4.) novana - 23

5.) Kizuna, lajoitko, moni, Ren, Xeyra - 22

You can check out all the numbers in detail here:

Points PH prediction game

Big congrats to all the winners! :smiley-rpg012:  And for everyone who didn't do so well: don't feel discouraged and get your revange! You have the power of kuyashii on your side! :ats2498_livid::ats2498_livid::ats2498_livid::ats2498_livid::ats2498_livid:

And to continue on before anybody loses their mojo, here's the link for the 2nd round, Skate Canada!

Click me!!! Ci

You have time to send in your answers until the first event starts on Friday, the 26th. Have fun and good luck everyone! :party0029:

1 hour ago, Joey said:

Okay everyone, take a seat, take a deep breath, and take a good look at the results from our first prediction game round! :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

Ice Dance - Ehm.... many people with a perfect 8?"xD Okay, in detail: LadyLou, lajoitko, MagicFS, Rainna, ralucutzagy, Ren, robin & Yatagarasu.

Did we see an element get from 0 to +5 in GOE? No, not quite. We did have 0 to +4 twice though, so maybe the ISU is getting there *cough* ( so 2 points for the answer No)

Would we get more < and << in Men or Ladies? Well, despite a strong effort by Vincent Zhou and the weird existence of underrotated half loops, team Lady carrots beat team Men carrots with a 28 to 21(!!!) calls. (2 points for the answer Ladies)

In how many disciplines would team USA win? It was 2, Men and Ice Dance. (So 2 points if you said 2, 1 point still if you were one number off and said 1 or 3)

And in which discipline would the SP winner win the whole event? It was in all of them, so one point for each discipline you named, up to 4

Overall Top 5:

1.) airi - 27

4.) novana - 23

Big congrats to all the winners! :smiley-rpg012:  And for everyone who didn't do so well: don't feel discouraged and get your revange! You have the power of kuyashii on your side! :ats2498_livid::ats2498_livid::ats2498_livid::ats2498_livid::ats2498_livid:

I really suck  :tumblr_inline_mqt4gqDerH1qz4rgp: I should look more into Pairs and ID  :13877886:

1 hour ago, Joey said:

And for everyone who didn't do so well: don't feel discouraged and get your revange! You have the power of kuyashii on your side! :ats2498_livid::ats2498_livid::ats2498_livid::ats2498_livid::ats2498_livid:

I feel kuyashii so strongly. I will go and study hard before Skate Canada!!! 

2 hours ago, Joey said:

Overall Top 5:

1.) airi - 27

4.) novana - 23

Gosh darn it, I forgot my name in the SkAm round... it’s the last one from the 18th. :1: