Our rematch with the tea leaves – GP Prediction Game 2.0!

57 minutes ago, kelly said:

@Joey

Please change Chock/Bates with Sinitsina/Katsalapov for me :snonegai:

Could you also remove the first Kelly in the warm-up round? I re-entered my predictions :13877886:

Hey, I know it's the second entries that count for you - I just didn't want to delete anything for now in case anyone changes their mind again or any other unforseen weirdness happens that means we might need the old answers - once the round is closed, I'll sort through all the answers at once and change everything accordingly :)

6 minutes ago, Joey said:

Hey, I know it's the second entries that count for you - I just didn't want to delete anything for now in case anyone changes their mind again or any other unforseen weirdness happens that means we might need the old answers - once the round is closed, I'll sort through all the answers at once and change everything accordingly :)

Oh, alright then :thanks:

it seems I missed the cut off for entering predictions for SA oh well.. with all the WD I didn't want to enter anything earlier :68468287:

eta: nevermind I'm an idiot and was trying to enter my answers directly into the spreadsheet instead of using the form

I did totally pick random names for ID and pairs mostly because I don't know who most of them even are :1:

On 10/15/2018 at 11:51 AM, Joey said:

Hey everyone - as promised before, here are links to sheets containing everybodies answers for our 2 rounds so far:

Warm Up Round

Skate America

As I said before, there are some entries without a name to them - I know the first nameless one in the SA round is robin, but otherwise, I have no idea who these tips belong to. If any of you are realizing you forgot your name, please let me know, otherwise I can't count your entries ^^"

Looking over my picks... I wonder why I picked Alexei for silver....did I accidentally press the wrong button? Hmmmmm 

ohh I think I wanted Sergei and mistake his name for other .....  :68468287:

19 hours ago, Fay said:

Hmmm, I wish I could remember whether I included Sinitsina/Katsalapov into my GPF prediction list. But if not, @Joey, could you please put them instead of Chock/Bates? 

You didn't include them, so I'll add them as your new 6th pick.

@Sammie, SA hasn't started yet, so if you want to still switch out Alexei 2nd for someone else, just tell me what you want changed ^^

37 minutes ago, cirelle said:

@Joey was my warm up round correctly edited by google, should mean no Chock/Bates in ice dance final? 

Yes, you have 6 non-C/B picks!