Our rematch with the tea leaves – GP Prediction Game 2.0!

5 hours ago, Sombreuil said:

I think I’ll wait and see whether anyone else keels over before I redo anything. I hope we aren’t going to have a rerun of last years GP .........

No. Because this year, they just DON’T bother getting round to competing actually.... 

Hey everyone - if you want to chance predictions, there's 3 possibilities to do that:

1.) Just write me a PM with the specific change (probably the biggest example now: Ice Dance team X/Y instead of Chock/Bates for GPF)

2.) You can write the same change down here in this thread (just tag me please if you do)

3.) Fill out the form again - regarding that, I'll update the forms to take out skaters that WD and add in those that have 2 assignments now, so check if you maybe want to change something there too!

Changes in Ladies:

Out of at least one GP and therefor not able to get to the GPF: Gabby Daleman, Elena Radionova, Karen Chen, Dabin Choi.

Assigned to a 2nd event and therefor now possible for GPF: Mae Meite, Eunsoo Lim, Starr Andrews, Angela Wang

Other then that, Chock/Bates WD from Helsinki and can't make the GPF anymore.

7 minutes ago, Xen said:

This season is a bit weird in terms of WD for GP series. So many injuries....Skating gods, you guys had one (1) job!

As long as they don’t get injured during the competition... like last year! 

1 minute ago, Fay said:

As long as they don’t get injured during the competition... like last year! 

Yes yes, but a lot of the WD are among my faves.

(otherwise fingers, toes, elbows, all limbs, tongue too crossed- so far the men's field seem less touched)

Just submitted my answers as well, I had a lot of fun! But it took a lot longer than it had any right to, considering I just went for the names I recognized in dance and pairs and ended up with some wistful thinking in ladies and mens :68468287: But hey, maybe we will see three Japanese men and three Japanese ladies in the final! I do feel bad for somehow still managing to leave Satoko out of the final though (and a bunch of other skaters) :scratch3: