Our rematch with the tea leaves – GP Prediction Game 2.0!

Hey everyone - as promised before, here are links to sheets containing everybodies answers for our 2 rounds so far:

Warm Up Round

Skate America

As I said before, there are some entries without a name to them - I know the first nameless one in the SA round is robin, but otherwise, I have no idea who these tips belong to. If any of you are realizing you forgot your name, please let me know, otherwise I can't count your entries ^^"

47 minutes ago, Joey said:

Hey everyone - as promised before, here are links to sheets containing everybodies answers for our 2 rounds so far:

Warm Up Round

Skate America

As I said before, there are some entries without a name to them - I know the first nameless one in the SA round is robin, but otherwise, I have no idea who these tips belong to. If any of you are realizing you forgot your name, please let me know, otherwise I can't count your entries ^^"

Is the time over for SA? I forgot to submit my predictions  

Ignore me.. I got my dates mixed up as usual  :facepalm:

Also, the last entry without a name is me   :81:

thank you @Joey for the new round of predictions!:tumblr_inline_n2pjcy6tMv1qdlkyg:

I've finally steeled my heart and made my choices:tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

I'm too much a STEM girl to just go for random picks, so I did all my pretty researches...and I KNOW the Universe is gonna laugh at my efforts all the louder :headdesk::1::squishedPooh:

tbh I just hope I'm not jinxing anyone:13877886::13877886::13877886:

btw six spots aren't nearly enough for the ladies. Heck, IDF alone could be another whole GPF, for how staked the field is gonna be :59227c768286a__s:

and on a side note, I hope there won't be any more WDs:tumblr_inline_mn41rkfu9v1qz4rgp:

You can enter your picks until the event starts ;) I just wanted to have the answers so far posted in case some posters forget their answers and want to look them up again ^^

14 hours ago, Joey said:

Warm Up Round

Skate America

Hi, row 10 in Warm up round is my prediction (timestamp 11/10/2018 18:32:13).

Sorry I forgot to put my name there :headdesk: