Yatagarasu

[2018] GP Skate America (19-21.10) - Practice, Fluff & all the In-betweens + Gala

ok, I've checked the schedule and IF I can kidnap a TV I might be able to watch FD there, but ladies FS is unlikely (despite being at an otherwise reasonable hour):smiley-sad016: I doubt I will be able to keep skating livestreaming on during family dinner:tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw:  but the ladies will be in my thoughts:smiley-angelic001:

Not very happy to miss probably at least half of the first GP of the season, but alas 1) the hours :13877886: and 2) I'll be away for the weekend.

I might be able to catch men's FS, if Eurosport Player behaves and I get proper signal, and I should be back home for FD and ladies' FS.

For now just praying Satoko and Kaori do well :snonegai:

1 hour ago, yuzuangel said:

can't wait to watch this!! :D it'll be at a normal hour for me!

Lucky girl.

Though tbh, sometimes it's easier for me to catch things in your time zone as at least I know I am free then, instead of hiding in the loo when it's in Euro time zone(s)!

Dude. 

I'm so not ready for this. 

I'm midway through watching the Kaunas JGP. 

That's not even halfway through the JGP season!

I'm never going on a month-long holiday in September again. :headdesk:

1 hour ago, asiacheetah said:

Are we still thinking this is an easy win for Nathan despite his showing at the Japan Open, or is the field too weak that it's made even easier for him with Vincent's injuries.

Depends, if he skates decently clean, just 3 clean quads would probably do it for the free. Especially if 1 of the quads is a 4Lz or 4F.

I think his biggest competition would be Voronov and Nam, neither of whom would have the BV to compete against him. Well Voronov may, if he lands the 4Loop in SP without calls, but I'm less worried about Nate's SP (despite not seeing it in any competition yet). But if both Voronov and Nate are clean, I think Nate would still win. Nam doesn't have the quad tally yet if Nate goes clean. Zhou...depends, he tends to get carrots (correctly usually), so that would lower his TES even if he and Nate land the same type and number of quads. And so far, US would not hype his PCS over Nate yet.