Favourite program of Yuzur Hanyu (choosing up to 3)  

473 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hope&Legacy

Chopin

SEIMEI

My taste seems like very normal, from looking at the results :smile:

I also love Believe. I'm glad that there are people who love it, too.

I was very lucky I could see his first performance at Makuhari, in the front seat!

I literally forgot breathing during his performance :cry:

How can Vertigo have more votes than Etude, how? :cry: poor Etude, always so underrated. It was the first Yuzu program I saw, and it was love at first sight, so voting for that was of course a no brainer <3

PS: Fresca, you're here, yay! Welcome! :yee:

I know! Etude is my second favorite short program behind Chopin :crybaby: it deserves more love.

This was impossible.

Chopin is probably my favorite withou a doubt. For me, it showcases everything about his skating and skating in general that you want to see. Followed by Seimei. Next would be a toss up between Notte Stellata and Time Traveler; I chose the latter because it's just so different.

It is absolutely impossible to choose!!!

I voted and regretted my choice the same second, haha, it is just too hard.

The Seimei probably stands out for me, I was fascinated when I saw it for the first time and it still amazes me. The whole Japanese theme of the program made it look so cool...

It's much toooo difficult to choose 3 from all those programs. Sorry for all the programs I didn't choose. For sure, Yuzu was dedicated to all his programs and brought them to perfection! I'm really looking forward to seeing his next masterpieces!