Favourite program of Yuzur Hanyu (choosing up to 3)  

473 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There could always be an option for Others.

I added an option for "Others" - and also enable voters to revote :roll:

Gah, but now the poll reset. :cry:

Oh !!! I didn't realize for that :cry:

Doesn't matter, I didn't set a deadline for the poll...but for those that want to vote for Belive, Story this should be better

The top 3 results before reset:

Seimi: 40

Hope & Legacy 37

Chopin 32

Really sorry for the reset :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: , but up till now I haven't set a time limit for voting, so guys can still vote (with new option added)

And prevent for making same mistake again there is no resubmission of votes :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

:cry: :cry: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: OMG don't know why just away from the system for 15 minutes and the poll disappeared :rant: :rant: :cry: :cry: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Anyway I re-entered the answers and hope to include more options that Yuzu fans like this time! Really sorry but this time I don't know what happened... :cry:

Just a few minutes ago I was thinking "If only we had mone options". Then the poll disappeared and now there are three instead of two :yay:

As so many of us I adore most programs and it's nearly impossible to decide as they are all very different, but I settled for RJ1, Seimei and H&L in no particular order for now ...I think, probably. :crazy:

Ahhhh it’s too cruel to chose only three!

Upon deep pondering I picked Chopin and Notte Stellata (and I’m already changing my mind :s_blush) because I have a thing for all those spins and because these two are the programs I’d show everytime I read/hear someone call Yuzu “cold” or “not artistic”.:hammer: Also I’m using them to convert the rest of my family into worshipping Yuzuru.:yes: I added Change EX because the video of a 2014 summer exhibition just blows me away and showcases the more upbeat and playful side of Yuzuru.

I also love the passionate RJ1, hearthbeaking Requiem and magnificent Seimei. H&L grew on me till full-blown adoration and now I can rewatch it countless times in loop, it is just so beautiful, calming and haunting at once.

Honestly I didn’t like PW music at first, but the program was just sooooo good I had to know who was the skater who skated it, so it is the one which took me here: he looked like he was flying on the ice with so much speed and so smoothly, and everything felt lively and funny and made me end with a giant smile on my face.:grin: The same with LGC, aat first I wasn’t overly fond of the song but after I saw the GPF sp I couldn’t help but falling in love for that program.

I also like the NDP ex at TEB2013 and White Legend ex at Olympics. Actually, I think I may like all of his programs. :crazy:

I chose Ballad No.1, H&L, White Legend but I wanted to choose SEIMEI, Notte Stellata, LGC, R&J1, Etude, POTO, Requiem, Hana wa saku, Change (not on the list) too. Why can’t I choose all of them!? Noooooooo :cry:

Everyone says it's so difficult to choose, but it took me like just the few seconds to find them on the list :grin: Maybe it helps if you regulary contemplate hours about your favourite programs (with watching them repeatedly on youtube of course) :rofl:

I chose RJ1 because first love :love: aaand Chopin + Seimei - it was magical to see them live in Barcelona and made that vacation the best in my whole life!!!

(TBH I love Etude, Believe and Notte Stellata too. AND Hello, I love you when I'm sad and need some cheering up :smile: )

Definitely have two favorite programs ever of Yuzu:

Romeo and Juliet 1: I love the innocence of his 17 years, the raw skating, the power of his presence and the hungry in his eyes.

Seimei: I love the tradional, the elegance, the perfection.

The third choice was difficult was between Chopin and Parisienne Walkways. I choose Parisienne Walkways because with that I met him and feel in love with his skating.

It was so hard to choose only two, but my picks are:

Chopin for SP

and RJ1 for FS

because the former has beautiful fluid choreography which Yuzu performed with exceptional elegance, musicality and maturity

and the latter has also a strong choreography and Yuzu was able to interpret it with perfect fire and passion

now that's there is +1 more option I 'll vote for HnL, because it's delicate and detailed and it's about Yuzuru's life, his hopes...and his legacy. <3