Favourite program of Yuzur Hanyu (choosing up to 3)  

473 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Only 2? Are you crazy???

Ok, I'll see what I can do.

ETA: really tough choice for me between PW and LGC. PW was perfectly clean with tons of attitude but I loved the campy fun of GPF LGC... So I think LGC it is. And I'll have to leave Notte Stellata out in favor of Seimei...

Basically, if it was "which programs would you show to other people to make them Yuzuru fans?" I'd show them PW and Seimei but the question was "your favorite".

1. Seimei, LGC, PW, Chopin, Notte Stellata, Requiem

2. H&L, R&J1, Etude, POTO, White Legend EX,

3. Some EXs, with emphasis on guilty pleasure of Believe

4. NDTP, R&J2

5. Zigeunerwesen, Rhapsody

why must you make me pick only two :c

it pains my heart, can't i just pick the mm all??

in any case, hope & legacy was a no brainer; it was the program that made me truly fall in love with yuzuru and his skating, and it's easily my favourite program ever. but the second pick was painful...

i ended up going with R&J 1.0 because lately i've been really into it. aside from h&l it's probably the one i've rewatched the most lately. notte stellata and let's go crazy were very, very close tho, as was hana ni nare. and yet there are so many others... requiem, seimei, the final time traveler, hana wa saku... ugh, this is pure evil OTL

Choosing just two is really really hard...

In the end I chose Seimei, because to me it's the definition of epic. And Let's Go Crazy, because I love rockstar Yuzu and it doesn't matter to me he never did it 100% clean.

Honoroable mentions: PW, H&L,R&J1, POTO, Hana ni Nare, Hana wa Saku...and I have a recent thing for Bolero. Plus the fun ones. Hello I Love You and Vertigo

Oh a lot of people are complaining why only 2 choices...

At first I would love to separate in categories of SP, FS and EX...

But my evil mind said it would be fun to let fans choose out of all (please do not hit me :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: )

And really no one loves Romeo and Juliet 2?? So sad, this program was really beautiful too

Where is "Believe"? :mad:

Hm, Seimei and Hana wa saku, i guess :think:

I wanna choose 'believe' too!!! His artistic side shines in that program!!! I chose Seimei and RJ1 in the end...after a struggle with only two choices...

I chose Chopin and Requiem without any hesitation :bow: . Though, I could've added H&L to the list.

They are some of the rare programs in which you could feel HIS emotions. And the those conveyed in Chopin 2.0 are especially complex but poignant, nonethless. "feeling the emotion but failing to understand it", is what I associate Chopin with.

Then...Requiem Boston!version. this program speaks for

itself, honestly. The emotions were palpable and the concept/setting behind the EX made it even more memorable. Hana ni nare is the only Ex other than Requiem that makes me feel something...so I feel guilty for not voting for that one too! :cry:

Anyway, my favourites are:

Sp: Chopin 2.0.

Lp: H&L, R&J 1.

Ex: Requiem, Hana ni nare.

Where is "Believe"? :mad:

Hm, Seimei and Hana wa saku, i guess :think:

:omg: I can't believe I forgot about believe

it's one of my favourites too, he needs to do it again!!!! :cry:

We need a whip emoji. Lacking that :stick:

I want to include performances like Believe, Story, Change etc too :bow:

But with not enough spaces for options and I decide to group them together of not being included in this polling

There could always be an option for Others.

Surprisingly it took me only 2 secs to choose 2 favs tho I could vote up to 7 or 9 sth, If I only get to choose one that's where I will have a hard time deciding between Chopin and H&L. Cant vouch for others but I have had a special personal connection with H&L the very first time watching it at SCAC; but Chopin was the program actually made me a Yuzu uber :s_drinks