Favourite program of Yuzur Hanyu (choosing up to 3)  

473 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello to all Yuzu fans out there! Just want to start a simple polling of what is your favourite program of Yuzu? (Simply your feeling and impression, no need to relate to technical skills, scores...)

Can be FS, SP or EX! (Not all programs he has performed are included though)

2 votes per person

For me will be hope and legacy now since this program represents Yuzuru himself. Before 2017 my favourite prpgram was always Phantom of the Opera. Both are really beautiful programs, and the fact that Phantom of the Opera hadn't been cleaned in that whole season was really sad to me :cry:

I had to choose PW and Seimei. I just love the energy from those programs! Though it hurts to leave Chopin and H&L behind... and also LGC, as I had a great time watching Yuzu perform something so different this year.

*tried to vote for 7 things*

ughhhh this is so hard because I love LGC, it's so fun and shows what a good performer he is (and kicks anyone who says he's 'cold' in the face) but~ it hasn't had a totally clean performance and the end of the season was pretty bad because he got so focused on the jumps and frustrated with them the overall performance/energy suffered...

Notte Stellata is so gorgeous it could have had no jumps at all and the delayed single axel gets me every time.

Chopin is just...perfect music and the final product was just...perfect because he had time to really work with it

Seimei still gives me goosebumps. I've watched it a million times but the step sequence and the choreographic sequence give me shivers.

But I also love POTO even tho it was a cursed season, the 2nd costume and the way he performed and the music cuts...to me its such an iconic program because he made the music his own...

And PW was the program that got me into Yuzu and figure skating! He defied expectations of what I thought figure skating was and was so charming and engaging

And RJ1 is like...iconic Fighter! Yuzu....again he made the music so his own anytime another skater using RJ music I can only think of his program...

Agh choosing 2 is so hard!

My vote goes to...Seimei and POTO. If I could vote for a 3rd I'd chose either RJ1 or PW.

I feel bad for not choosing a SP.

This is like being asked to pick with child you love the most

*tried to vote for 7 things*

ughhhh this is so hard because I love LGC, it's so fun and shows what a good performer he is (and kicks anyone who says he's 'cold' in the face) but~ it hasn't had a totally clean performance and the end of the season was pretty bad because he got so focused on the jumps and frustrated with them the overall performance/energy suffered...

Notte Stellata is so gorgeous it could have had no jumps at all and the delayed single axel gets me every time.

Chopin is just...perfect music and the final product was just...perfect because he had time to really work with it

Seimei still gives me goosebumps. I've watched it a million times but the step sequence and the choreographic sequence give me shivers.

But I also love POTO even tho it was a cursed season, the 2nd costume and the way he performed and the music cuts...to me its such an iconic program because he made the music his own...

And PW was the program that got me into Yuzu and figure skating! He defied expectations of what I thought figure skating was and was so charming and engaging

And RJ1 is like...iconic Fighter! Yuzu....again he made the music so his own anytime another skater using RJ music I can only think of his program...

Agh choosing 2 is so hard!

My vote goes to...Seimei and POTO. If I could vote for a 3rd I'd chose either RJ1 or PW.

I feel bad for not choosing a SP.

This is like being asked to pick with child you love the most

Haha agree! You can't just pick one... I love RJ1 to bits but lately i feel melancholic everytime i watch it or hear the music...

My first choice was Requiem right away. Yuzu is one to wear his heart on his sleeve when he performs, but with Requiem in particular (specially at Worlds) I could almost SEE the feelings pouring out of him. Everything from the movements, to the serenity of the program as a whole in which even the flashy moves like the hydro blade were a part of a whole instead of being a highlight. The thoughts he later said were running through his head (of perhaps never skating again), were devastating to hear, but it made the performance so much more emotional. I was a crying mess by the end of that EX.

The second was hard to choose between PW, Seimei and H&L, but I finally went with the latter. Perhaps because it's also a very personal program to him, his life as a skater, his goals and his dreams as an athlete. And of course him delivering it in the best way possible in the biggest stage of the season is a factor in my decision. Perhaps his strong emotional connection to the program was what made it more reliable, when Yuzu is more of a SP skater (he only lost one FS this season, against 4 SP he lost). And that costume was pure beauty (idc if some people didn't like the shoulder thing).

HAVING ONLY TWO CHOICES IS INHUMANE. :mad:

I am sorry Chopin, Swan and Seimei. I really love you too

My heart always has a soft spot for our little Romeo but I'm surprised to see so many of you also chooses R&J 1.0 too! :s_drinks Of course, it is not his "best" performance but I really adore his passion throughout the performance -- it was so raw and nothing was held back as if there is no turning point.