Favourite program of Yuzur Hanyu (choosing up to 3)  

473 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I wonder which will win between Chopin 1.0 and Chopin 2.0

Despites the harder jumps and clean skates I personally will choose Chopin 1.0 as the better choreography than 2.0 because everything (the jumps, the step sequences, the transitions) fits the piano notes, it's really beautiful :love:

Agree with you chiraya - Jeff had clearly choreographed the program to fit in the jumps seamlessly. The original Eagle-3A-Eagle was beautiful.

1. Chopin Ballade No.1 - Yuzu is so in tune with music there...love it to pieces

2. Seimei - seeing Yuzu skating to the Japanese theme was a dream come true and it has such a cool and unique choreography :goe:

3. Romeo and Juliet 1 - this programme will always be in my heart: it's when I fell in love with his skating, it's unforgettable performance in Nice 2012, and more then that I like the choreography and this music itself.

Oh gosh, it's impossible to choose... but I managed somehow xd

In no particular order:

- Let's go crazy (I'm still in awe how this is even possible - it's incredible! And he rocked at Worlds!)

- Notte Stellata (I'm simply mesmerized by it)

- Hello, I love you (e.g. the last option in a poll)) - I have a soft spot for this skate) And costume...

But I truly love all programs leading in a poll. And ones not leading, too)

So difficult so difficult!!

For me

1. HL for clear number one. At first, it was a 'meh'/ 'blah'program. It would not even enter 5 best, but maybe HL is a kind of program that need to performed clean for some people to fully understand the program. In worlds, suddenly he became air and wind and clear water in the river deep inthe forest. I imagined sweet pine tree smell whenever i watch the worlds 2017 program.If some of you read piano no mori manga, it was similar like that for me he3. If kai have his piano of the forest, then yuzu have his HL.

2. Seimei!!! I love it from the first time i've seen it, and it was my top one until HL came along. I think yuzu is most cool in this. It's a very IN YOUR FACE JUDGES! program.If HL is a soft wind and calm water,then Seimei is a fire and blinding thunder

3. RJ 1. My first ever video of him that i watched, the program that made me fall i love with yuzu he3

I chose the programs that really made me cry:

R&J1 always has a special place in my heart, one of the first programs I saw from yuzu when I just started learning about him, I could feel his passion and abandon every moment :clap:

Seimei, the moment I saw this program in the ice show video I knew it was going to be unique and epic when he go clean :bow:

Hope and legacy, because he was able to grow with this program, technically and as an artist too, he tried something new, took the risk, and it gave him his second world title (plus the WR) :love:

1.Seimei (favorite performance - NHK 2015),2.Chopin (favorite performance - GPF 2015),3.a tie between RJ1(favorite performance - Worlds 2012) and POTO (favorite performance WTT 2015 - and I'm forever gutted that we couldn't see the full potential of that program).Other favorites : Hope and Legacy,Parisienne Walkways and Let's Go Crazy. So basically,with the exception of RJ1,all the programs he's done with Jeff and Shae-Lynn :love:

It would be easier for me to choose the ones I did not like. I love almost all of his programs, but I will never forget RJI in Nice when I first saw Yuzu. The boy stole my heart and my attention forever. Hope and Legacy touched my soul. I love everything about this program: musica, trage, choreography, technical components. This program is perfect. Amazing! I also love Notte Stellata, for me it's the essence of Yuzu's skating. No words to describe the extreme beauty of this EX.

Very difficult to choose, but first I will choose a SP. I like the white legend and etude. I love pw, lgc. But I have a problem with chopin:scared0012:, I really love this program. The first time I watched it I was very impressed, but then I was a bit frustrated because I thought it was very short and I wanted to see it a little longer, I did not want it to end so soon, I wanted to see a little more. Now I have made up with chopin and I still love this program.:BeatingHeart::BeatingHeart::BeatingHeart:

I've got three favorites, and cannot order them so:

- R&J1, is there any program as well-composed and with such a fantastic connection between the skating and the music? It is such an engaging program, successfully telling a story like no other I have ever seen. It is so dramatic and Yuzuru's skating is so expressive. The step sequence is sublime and the jumps, especially the 3Lz+2T, manages to become a part of the music and is not merely an element that occurs

- H&L, the step sequence is one of the most beautiful expressions of skating ever. Especially the one he did at WTT actually, even if I love the Worlds17 as well. Beautiful music, great costume and Yuzuru does really make the music come alive with his skating. Beautiful edge-work throughout the program and the 4S is and 4S3T jumping passes are to die for, they are so amazing! The 4S3T at WTT seemed even bigger, if possible(?) than the Worlds17. Also I would strongly recommend watching the fan-cam version of Worlds17 and 4CC - it really shows of the effortless flow and speed Yuzuru skates with

- Chopin, other people have written better comments of the program. I'm just going to say: the spread-eagle 4S (and the previous 3A) are just magical. Beautiful, effortless skating that makes the program float. Which is a great interpretation of the music piece in my opinion

Yuzuru's skating is just simply: :goe: 

I met Yuzuru at SEIMEI. Then there was Chopin. Both programs're beautiful. It's obvious that I fell in love with Yuzu and I loved his skating and genius :BeatingHeart::BeatingHeart::BeatingHeart: Then, however, I began to watch all the other, like a drug addict! I thought I was lucky because I didn't have to wait out of season. I watched, read and felt happy! That was so much!:devilYuzuf: I really liked POTO, R & J 1, PW. But the day came when the videos started repeating. He came LGC and H & L ... ah! :BeatingHeart:Now I have to wait  off season and miss him like all. I watch what I find.