Yatagarasu

[2018] CS Nebelhorn Trophy (26.09-29.09)

PCS was a joke indeed X'D 36...... >_>

I didn't find that SP unbearable though, which it was during ice shows/ test skate. She needs to fine tune her posture but she was way less sluggish than during off-season.

(Can I grow 8cm too? * - *)

2 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

I read somewhere that she grew 8 cm (!) in the past months, so it may be a reason for that.

Blessed her! I didn't grow 8 cm since I was 12 hahahah 

Just now, sallycinnamon said:

Her posture was really not good especially in the first half of the program. I read somewhere that she grew 8 cm (!) in the past months, so it may be a reason for that.

She has good nerves, it was a better skate than at the test skate. But the 3F was not very good and also her steps and movements weren't as sharp as used to be.

I think the scores are way too high for this skate though.

My point about tech side is of course the 3Lz3Lo combo, and not mucking them up. 

And I fail to see how growing affects your posture? She has never had good posture to begin with, and perhaps growing doesn't help her fix it, perhaps?

But, yeah. Those bonus PCS and GOEs are a travesty.

It's both tragic and funny really but ok... Going to watch some JGP now lol.

1 minute ago, ralucutzagy said:

unfortunately, no … wth, judges … now watch that score grow through the season … sigh

Not if she messes up. It's just a SP, a LP is a different story

2 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Blessed her! I didn't grow 8 cm since I was 12 hahahah 

Not sure if she really grew 8 cm but she definitely looks a lot taller than last season.

1 minute ago, yuzupon said:

My point about tech side is of course the 3Lz3Lo combo, and not mucking them up. 

And I fail to see how growing affects your posture? She has never had good posture to begin with, and perhaps growing doesn't help her fix it, perhaps?

But, yeah. Those bonus PCS and GOEs are a travesty.

I think growing affects everything including posture too. I agree that she never had that good posture but it's worse than last year.

4 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

Some Olympic champions are overscored and get the PCS, some are underscored...:salty:

SCAC and SC are like.... "HI ZU COME COME COME LET US GIVE YOU TERRIBLE PCS * _ *"

And every year like clockwork he does go X'D I can't complain too much though, the price can't be beat (altho my sleep schedule totally suffers) and plus he always gets all fired up after. It's like a ritual by now

Just now, GoldMedalist said:

Not if she messes up. It's just a SP, a LP is a different story

usually, she doesn't mess up … her 2A looks better then last season… as long as she's clean, the PCS is gonna be huge 

To be fair, my guess is if she skated that program at ACI she would get a few points less, probably. I was surprised that they gave 3 girls before Alina 70+ points here, to be honest :)