posting some GIFs with random details I find interesting. Some of them were already giffed a thousand times, but I wanted too:dancingpooh: The video source is this fancam from 라흐-Rach :201111231756430f6:

I had made gif of the official feed too but I ended making again the very same GIFs because those moments are just sooooo good :8788161:

(ETA: if you want to use the gifs, please credit to the original video source, in some of them the watermark is cropped and I don't want to disrespect the uploader:tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:)

taking position

giphy.gif

Of course Mr. Yuzuru EXTRA Hanyu not only crouches, but he spreads his arms for good measure, he wants to challenge his balance too.

I'm kinda mesmerized by the breathing:8788161:

starting the program

giphy.gif

so scary :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

sit twizzles into camel spin:tumblr_inline_mfy936EPNF1qid2nw:

giphy.gif

such a smooth transition, he makes it look as if it isn't such a big deal

powerful hydro into sit spin

giphy.gif

He goes from extremely low and crouched, sliding in clockwise circle, to leap and spin counter-clockwise. I'll forever worry watching him go into his spin, the potential of stumble is high :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: (ad he messed the illusion entry in the SP LOL I was expecting him to mess this in the FS:laughing:)

dramatic move

giphy.gif

I had to cut the moment when he lifts his arms, stupid gif duration limitations:gaah: Actually, giffing him is hard because you don't want to cut any move, one goes into the next and the dynamism gives it something more that the isolated frames (tho of course the isolated frames are still amazing). Also, I love that arching back so much, and with the spread arms he takes all the spaces around him:tumblr_inline_n2pje2TPZt1qdlkyg:

IB and leap

giphy.gif

it goes so well with the music :tumblr_inline_n0o1ff0hmf1qid2nw:

He transitions so smoothly from one move to the next and changes direction and moves in the vertical space multiple times in just a few frames, and this isn't even a stsq (where skaters are kinda forced to do all of that). If anyone says the program is empty, feel free to spam this gif on their faces:hachimaki:

I can't wait to have HD footage with better lightings and more camera angles :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

6 hours ago, LadyLou said:

giphy.gif

That move after the leap reminds me one of my favourite moves from lgc, i love how he uses all his body from head to toe not just the hands. Also hydro to spin was just wow, too many major elements used as a connection, the program is so.. compact 

I love the costume. I love the darkness. Finally we get a darker and more *dangerous* colour, which I've always wanted for him. He is so often in light or pastel colours and people love the *pretty*.. but I am more partial to dark and dangerous... which I knew he could pull off because we see it in his UA all the time. This year's free program is my dream come true in terms of how he has chosen to present himself (hair and outfit). I just hope he keeps that hair... please keep it Yuzu!!

3 hours ago, liv said:

I love the costume. I love the darkness. Finally we get a darker and more *dangerous* colour, which I've always wanted for him. He is so often in light or pastel colours and people love the *pretty*.. but I am more partial to dark and dangerous... which I knew he could pull off because we see it in his UA all the time. This year's free program is my dream come true in terms of how he has chosen to present himself (hair and outfit). I just hope he keeps that hair... please keep it Yuzu!!

I think LGC was p r e t t y dangerous :xD: But yeah i was waiting something dark this time too

4 hours ago, liv said:

Totally agreed. I do love many of his "softer" looks, but, by default, I'll pretty much always prefer a darker style over a softer style. And he pulls it off so, so well... :10742290:

6 hours ago, liv said:

I adore the darker, danger-laced look too. After all, we don't call him Lord Murderface for nothing... he can do strong, hard and even somewhat menacing...

(speaks the person who kept suggesting Japanese horror soundtracks for him... I knew it was in him, I so did)