I rewatch Origin a few more times as I was kinda confused about the program at first watch. No doubt he kept emphasing about "becoming stronger & stronger" after the FS, this program is so heavy and dramatic. It requires certain weight and power in expression (to pull it off) which is kinda different from what he often did in the past. 

Those qualities are well expressed w the music, the costume, the choreo, and his manner, but he seems to run out of energy a bit hence smt doesn't feel right. If he can get back his stamina it would be EPIC!

I was just thinking.....I can't believe we're getting the pushed-back hair on every podium Yuzu has this season. :10636614: Imagine how gorgeous Origin will look under medal ceremony lights. All the gold and purple accents will come out, it'll be absolutely incredible. He'll be sparkly like a dragon hoard.

18 hours ago, fyere0 said:

I was just thinking.....I can't believe we're getting the pushed-back hair on every podium Yuzu has this season. :10636614: Imagine how gorgeous Origin will look under medal ceremony lights. All the gold and purple accents will come out, it'll be absolutely incredible. He'll be sparkly like a dragon hoard.

I was thinking about this too! But more in terms of it being yet another of his prodigious calculations... :gla:

I am married to his forehead. He has such beautiful face structures that this hairstyle brings out. Heartshaped hairline, small flat forehead, small face and chin, and long crescent smiling eyes. That heartshaped hairline can be easily misunderstood for a widow's peak but with asian men, 9/10 genetically their hairlines dont recede like european men's do.