THE CREATION OF ORIGIN

In Bourne’s mind, the music sounded epic and on the suggestion of her husband Bohdan Turok, she looked to Japanese mythology for a storyline. She was inspired by Kojiki, the Japanese Account of Ancient Matters, which chronicles the mythical creation of Japan.

tumblr_inline_pfhytaubhK1vff7vo_540.jpg

She could envision that creation and wanted to illuminate it through movement on the ice. Although she won’t speak for how Hanyu interprets the music, she offers theirs was a rich collaboration in creating the movement and the program’s framework.

More analysis by juronomnom

These looks are everything! It makes him look like a dark fierce swan (Black Swan). He looks handsome. I usually dont use this word on him as I find "beautiful" or "good looking" more suitable for him. BUT he looks even more handsome in this hairstyle this season than in LGC. Maybe because it was paired with a darker attire, it gives him a more mature and mysterious aura. 

Spoiler

Please dont be offended when I bring this up but it reminded me of Yuri's Eros looks. I dont even follow YOI lol I just saw a couple clips and pictures

1 hour ago, makebelieveup said:

These looks are everything! It makes him look like a dark fierce swan (Black Swan). He looks handsome. I usually dont use this word on him as I find "beautiful" or "good looking" more suitable for him. BUT he looks even more handsome in this hairstyle this season than in LGC. Maybe because it was paired with a darker attire, it gives him a more mature and mysterious aura. 

Hide contents

Please dont be offended when I bring this up but it reminded me of Yuri's Eros looks. I dont even follow YOI lol I just saw a couple clips and pictures

I was thinking along the exact same lines actually! First, that this is as close to Black Swan as we're gonna get with Yuzu. And then, that it reminded me of Yuuri's Eros, complete with slicked back hair. 

A fantasy come to life :tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw: