Wow, apparently the twizzle+3A+twizzle Yuzu did in Otonal is even more difficult than back counter 3A! 

Ask:

Hi! I read an ask about how you thought that the hardest jump entry and exit is a twizzle+3a+twizzle, can I ask what is it that makes it so difficult? Even more than back counter 3A? Just curious

Chibura:

The Twizzle is done on flat edge and when you exit the Twizzle you are not just skating on flat edge, you also have almost no speed out of it. You need an edge (aka you lean on the outside or inside) to gain speed, but with the Twizzle, there is not much speed to gain from it. 

The Axel jump is executed from a Forward Outside Edge and you should have speed before the jump, but as stated above, after the Twizzle you are on a flat edge without speed. So virtually Twizzle 3A means you almost jump from a standstill. By this moment you have to change your edge to prepare a huge momentum then leap yourself into the 3A. In my opinion, this is the hardest entry for the 3A. 

Also, Yuzuru even exists this 3A by another Twizzle, that means when he lands on the Backward Outside Edge, he has to change to a flat edge to perform Twizzle again. This needs a lot of control from his Edging skills. 

Btw, I wrote about the Twizzle here (in comparison with the 3-turn) https://curiouscat.me/chiburahakkai/post/493956973?1527157381

11 hours ago, Salior said:

Wow, apparently the twizzle+3A+twizzle Yuzu did in Otonal is even more difficult than back counter 3A! 

I cant wait to see the +5 GOE sandwich twizzle 3A from extra Zu.

Spoiler

Still not salty at all that his 3A at ACi got a +1 from one judge :salty: