Yatagarasu

Team we're fewer but still good!

5 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

He’s a literal cinnamon roll and I hope to does to skating in Mexico what Javi has done to skating in Spain.

I’m sure I remember a music thread but I can’t find it being useless on these things.   I watched an oldish film 13th Warrior tonight and the soundtrack would work for Mr GoT Paul Fentz.

I am over the moon with these news!!! Donovan Carrillo is now being (sponsored? Funded? Helped?) by a government fund for high level athletes!!! 

The fact that he finally has government recognition and support :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I really think he will do for Mexico what Javi did for Spain. I believe in him!!! Aaaaaa 

15 hours ago, LeadenMyr said:

I am over the moon with these news!!! Donovan Carrillo is now being (sponsored? Funded? Helped?) by a government fund for high level athletes!!! 

The fact that he finally has government recognition and support :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I really think he will do for Mexico what Javi did for Spain. I believe in him!!! Aaaaaa 

This is really good news. He has a lot of potential and hopefully he gets all the support he needs to achieve it