Team we're fewer but still good!

Guest turquoiseblue
40 minutes ago, Rainna said:

Looks like Vale & Ondrej are splitting. :13877886:

Well, it was reasonable to suspect they wouldn't continue but it still makes me very sad...

Google translate:

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams," wrote Eleanor Roosevelt.
Now even those who do not know me know how much I am a dreamer, how much I like to believe in the magic of new challenges, but also and especially how much I love to fly on ice.
In the last three years with Ondrej Hotarek I had the chance to experience the real "high level", to live skating as I liked it, sweating but having fun. Even though they were years of hard work, they brought us particularly meaningful gratifications and made us win the affection of all of you, more and more numerous fans.
My passion for the two blades, however, has not yet died down and I still feel "hungry". Hungry for having fun.
Hunger to push me further.
Hunger to win ... But now Ondrej and I have decided to take two different paths for our near future.
I would like to chase another Olympiad and then go on to skate every day, with the usual effort, to present myself polished to the beginning of the next season.
In fact, in a year, everything could change.
In the meantime, the limelight lights will not go out and, in fact, you'll still hear about me ... Stay tuned!

I wish them all the best! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...