Team we're fewer but still good!

I read a rumor on FSU that Ivett Toth's coach dropped her for behavior(!) and that Ivett is in Switzerland now...anyone know anything about that? I wonder if that means Stephane? Although I kind of love how devoted he is to Deniss & I don't know if he's ready to take on another high level skater. There are a couple other possibilities in Switzerland, and I'm just speculating anyway - I haven't seen any official news that she left her coach.

I read a rumor on FSU that Ivett Toth's coach dropped her for behavior(!) and that Ivett is in Switzerland now...anyone know anything about that? I wonder if that means Stephane? Although I kind of love how devoted he is to Deniss & I don't know if he's ready to take on another high level skater. There are a couple other possibilities in Switzerland, and I'm just speculating anyway - I haven't seen any official news that she left her coach.

Really!? Maybe is just a rumor... They always seemd so close! :eh:

Huh. That's curious if it's usually a reliable source. Well hopefully it will turn out for the best, for both the skater and ex-coach. Sometimes it's simply time to part.

On that note, if true I also wonder who she is with now.

And in lighter news, Deniss is in Portugal on vacation.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTwRzWTl3l0/

Huh. That's curious if it's usually a reliable source. Well hopefully it will turn out for the best, for both the skater and ex-coach. Sometimes it's simply time to part.

Yes, she is very much a reliable source.

It surprises me a lot, I just wonder what behaviour it might have been. :shock:

If Ivett is in Switzerland now then then we may hear some news about the situation soon.

--

Oh Deniss, it's a lovely picture.

If Ivett is in Switzerland now then then we may hear some news about the situation soon.

Yes, it is surprising, and if true, then wonder if this was a thing that lasted, since it lead to a break up in that relationship? In any case, this could be a new, clean start for her, so it doesn't have to be a bad thing. I loved her SP this season, though I admit not a major fan of that LP so I hope she ends up with two good ones for this season! Here's hoping for some news soon (or simply an update of her ISU bio).

Yes, it is surprising, and if true, then wonder if this was a thing that lasted, since it lead to a break up in that relationship? In any case, this could be a new, clean start for her, so it doesn't have to be a bad thing. I loved her SP this season, though I admit not a major fan of that LP so I hope she ends up with two good ones for this season! Here's hoping for some news soon (or simply an update of her ISU bio).

I don't know, but we'll find out soon. I am just a bit worried that it all happens before the Olympic season, major changes like this (especially if she won't stay in the country) may be a bit too much when the pressure is higher than usually anyway.

Ah, I'm afraid her ISU bio won't be updated quickly. It took them forever to update the info on the choreographer this season, so I expect that it will take them time again.

OMG!!

*stalker mode on*

Guest turquoiseblue

Sara Hurtado and Kirill Khaliavin are working with Antonio Najarro on their new FD :yay::yay: Looks very promising and I can't wait to see their performance :love:

Sara Hurtado and Kirill Khaliavin are working with Antonio Najarro on their new FD :yay: :yay: Looks very promising and I can't wait to see their performance :love:

I like them, and I wish them the best for the next season. :) I prefer them over Diaz/Smart.

Meanwhile, Ivett is in Switzerland:

[instagram]BTwBFdqFyu8[/instagram]

Sara Hurtado and Kirill Khaliavin are working with Antonio Najarro on their new FD :yay: :yay: Looks very promising and I can't wait to see their performance :love:
I like them, and I wish them the best for the next season. :) I prefer them over Diaz/Smart.

Why did Hurtado/Diaz split? I thought it was because she had wanted to r****, but she's back to skating.

Why did Hurtado/Diaz split? I thought it was because she had wanted to r****, but she's back to skating.

It was because their partnership had problems for a while and Sara didn't want to work with Adria any more. Sara started to train with Kirill a few months afterwards, so I don't think plans of a possible r****ment played a part in her decision.

Guest turquoiseblue
Moria Polonius said:
turquoiseblue said:
Sara Hurtado and Kirill Khaliavin are working with Antonio Najarro on their new FD :yay::yay: Looks very promising and I can't wait to see their performance :love:
sallycinnamon said:

They had been struggling with their partnership, and although they had tried to fix it with the help of their coaches and a psychologist, they couldn't resolve the problems. In the end, Sara had to decide what was best for her.

You can learn more about it in this detailed interview with Sara:

Sara Hurtado: “I’m not done with skating” by Florentina Tone, Inside Skating

It contains a photo of Sara interviewing Yuzu in the K&C at GPF 2015 :love:

Latvian TV made a little thing, 6 mins, about Deniss and his training. Though I don't understand a word of the Latvian parts, it's really good to see where he is training, some tiny portions of it, there's (a delightfully rumpled) Lambiel who speaks in English and has interesting bits!