Team we're fewer but still good!

1 hour ago, xeyra said:

Clip of MCM training for SEA Games. Apparently he is training the 4A and thinking of attempting it this season. It seems there was a 4A attempt at 16:59 and others after. What do you think? I can't count rotations fast enough but it seemed a triple?

Yes, it looked like a 3A. 

Ivett Tóth broke her fifth metatarsal bone after she slipped down stairs in her home in Switzerland. She underwent surgery a couple of days ago in Hungary and her leg will stay in cast for about six weeks. She says that she feels okay, the injury doesn't hurt, and if it was up to her she would already practice again tomorrow. She's starting physical conditioning in two weeks.

Most likely she won't be able to compete at Cup of Russia, and she will return in November.

:sadPooh:

I was so looking forward to cheering her in Moscow :slinkaway:

Guest turquoiseblue
6 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

Ivett Tóth broke her fifth metatarsal bone after she slipped down stairs in her home in Switzerland. She underwent surgery a couple of days ago in Hungary and her leg will stay in cast for about six weeks. She says that she feels okay, the injury doesn't hurt, and if it was up to her she would already practice again tomorrow. She's starting physical conditioning in two weeks.

Most likely she won't be able to compete at Cup of Russia, and she will return in November.

I'm sorry to hear that :tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw: I wish her a full and speedy recovery. 

Guest turquoiseblue

Updates on Zahra Lari :tumblr_inline_n2pje2YFXq1qdlkyg:

:tumblr_m7etewE1FN1qb1380: New article about her: 

Emirati figure skater eyes maiden Olympic triumph 

Zahra recently sustained a small injury in her ankle but she is already back to semi-full training. As for the Olympics, she says: "If I qualify for the Olympics, it will be a dream come true. But even if I don't, I will continue to train and be ready for the next one" :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw: :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw: :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw: 

:tumblr_m7etewE1FN1qb1380: She will be a speaker at the 4th International Conference of Sports for Women.

:tumblr_m7etewE1FN1qb1380: She appeared in a Japanese figure skating magazine :tumblr_inline_n2pje2TPZt1qdlkyg:

3 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

Wish her speedy recovery.:sadPooh:

10 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

Wishing her a speedy recovery!

10 hours ago, turquoiseblue said:

Updates on Zahra Lari :tumblr_inline_n2pje2YFXq1qdlkyg:

:tumblr_m7etewE1FN1qb1380: New article about her: 

Emirati figure skater eyes maiden Olympic triumph 

Zahra recently sustained a small injury in her ankle but she is already back to semi-full training. As for the Olympics, she says: "If I qualify for the Olympics, it will be a dream come true. But even if I don't, I will continue to train and be ready for the next one" :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw: :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw: :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw: 

:tumblr_m7etewE1FN1qb1380: She will be a speaker at the 4th International Conference of Sports for Women.

:tumblr_m7etewE1FN1qb1380: She appeared in a Japanese figure skating magazine :tumblr_inline_n2pje2TPZt1qdlkyg:

I watched her in this performance:

She is so inspiring! She started taking lessons at 13 which is a very late age for competitive skating. Apparently she got a deduction for wearing a headscarf at her first international competition, which sounds ridiculous. And that dress is so exquisitely beautiful.