Team we're fewer but still good!

18 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

haha, i didn't knew either so i googled it and that's what I got: Drama series depicts the story of Hwarang (literally "Flowering Knights") - an elite group of male youth in during the Kingdom of Silla. :laughing: I believe it's a kdrama character ...

22 hours ago, katonice said:

What's a Hwarang? Lol

LOL there was a drama abt it so he might be referring to that but hwarang were an actual thing. From wiki:

Hwarang, also known as Flowering Knights,[1] were an elite group of male youth in Silla, an ancient Korean kingdom that lasted until the 10th century AD. There were educational institutions as well as social clubs where members gathered for all aspects of study, originally for arts and culture as well as religious teachings stemming mainly from Buddhism. Chinese sources referred only to the physical beauty of the "Flower Youths".[2] Originally, the hwarang were known for their use of make-up and cosmetic decorations and accessories. The history of the hwarang was not widely known until after the liberation of 1945, after which the hwarang became elevated to a symbolic importance.[3]