Team we're fewer but still good!

27 minutes ago, makebelieveup said:

what the

can skaters please fix their foundation and work their way up?

serious question tho is this some kind of pr move young skaters are doing to get that PCS?

This (and some senior ladies quads)is something I'll believe when i see it ,also yes as much as I like Daniel he needs to fix other things before(like that  terrible posture to begin with).

9 minutes ago, mercedes said:

This (and some senior ladies quads)is something I'll believe when i see it ,also yes as much as I like Daniel he needs to fix other things before(like that  terrible posture to begin with).

this is why quads are no longer real quads and quints will probably be 4.25 rotations in the future. they set the standards.

when Yuzu talked about the quad axel, its because he has been attempting it since 2015. or when he actually attempted the 4t3aseq, we know how successful it was on ice shows for years and he never even used it as a pr move. he just went and did it on the day of the practice before the competition. but today we get all kinds of pr moves when in reality their triples are even underrotated.

i wish we get more of so and so is working on a new spin or working on their skating skills. 

8 minutes ago, makebelieveup said:

this is why quads are no longer real quads and quints will probably be 4.25 rotations in the future. they set the standards.

when Yuzu talked about the quad axel, its because he has been attempting it since 2015. or when he actually attempted the 4t3aseq, we know how successful it was on ice shows for years and he never even used it as a pr move. he just went and did it on the day of the practice before the competition. but today we get all kinds of pr moves when in reality their triples are even underrotated.

i wish we get more of so and so is working on a new spin or working on their skating skills. 

yep me too,although they have to start somewhere with trying new jumps i wish at least the judging panel would make the right call

1 hour ago, makebelieveup said:

what the

can skaters please fix their foundation and work their way up?

serious question tho is this some kind of pr move young skaters are doing to get that PCS?

Hmmm he should polish the quads he has before attempting this kind of things. His landings are kinda scary.

Yes, totally a PR move. I hope though that his coaches work on the artistc side. Because he has good potential and it would be sad for him to just focus on quads. If Rizzo is the new Javi, Grassl can become Yuzu (of Italy:biggrin:).

21 hours ago, Yume said:

Hmmm he should polish the quads he has before attempting this kind of things. His landings are kinda scary.

Yes, totally a PR move. I hope though that his coaches work on the artistc side. Because he has good potential and it would be sad for him to just focus on quads. If Rizzo is the new Javi, Grassl can become Yuzu (of Italy:biggrin:).

he'd probably sell his own mom to be next Yuzuru but a guy can dream:10814716:

I don't think the 5Lz was a PR move, or at least it won't be successful. To me, it looks like they're trying to push the quints' inclusion for the upcoming congress. Frankly, I hope it doesn't happen, because none of these were even close -- so if the ISU includes them, it would mean that these jumps might even be ratified if landed "cleanly" in competition, along with all that would mean.

22 hours ago, Yume said:

I hope though that his coaches work on the artistc side. Because he has good potential and it would be sad for him to just focus on quads.

:agree:

Yay I so hope for good debut season for Katia, I never thought I will see a lady skater with such potential skating for Poland (and training with Orser).

She should probably not use google translate to write in polish, though :D

• 4 weeks later...